Vic R - Wet, but unharmed...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh good, he's ok. I'm glad his apartment's alright as well. But, he should be responsible and pay his internet bill...

Thanks for the info Ric!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
What the hey? You guys were driving to New Jersey in a floating automobile.....? This is almost as weird as the time I got tackled by a flying penguin trying to catch a flying muffin...

Penguin: hey! muffin shall be mine!

*flies into me*

Nick: oof! what the hey..??
*muffin flies by*
Penguin: MUFFINS!!!

Nick: what are you, addicted to muffins or somethin..?

Right now I'm sitting back and ****...:big_grin: I dont think I can go that far into my self ever again...

jediX

Reaction score
At least his car is okay so we don't have to buy him a boat to ride around in :wink:

Seriously, though, I'm really glad that everything is okay over there. When I started reading about this yesterday I began to have a bad feeling about it. :smile:

Ziffel

Reaction score
Thanks Ric. Give Vic a big hello and tackle for me! :smile:

F

furryredmonster

Thanks Goodnesses!!!!! I thoughts somethings bads happens. Ahhh wells. Thanks for lettings us's knows.

FRM's

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Aw hey; I just found this! Thanks you guys! :flirt: I'm back and better; if I had known about this thread, I'da posted about my return here! It's spectacular to be back!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**TACKLE GLOMPS** Welcome back!! How have you been? Hows your place, dry yet? :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
VIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're back!!!! Hallelujah!

Welcome back dude! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Aw hey; I just found this! Thanks you guys! :flirt: I'm back and better; if I had known about this thread, I'da posted about my return here! It's spectacular to be back!
YYAAAAAYYYYY!! Glad you're back and okay! Got the postcard. :smile:

Ziffel

Reaction score
:big_grin: <--------- times ten! Great to see you Vic! Been thinking from time to time this past week that one of these days soon we'll see you here. Awesome! Hope all is well or is getting well with you. :smile: