Unpopular Opinions

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is that an unpopular opinion though? I've always preferred chicken to beef or pork.
Same.

Granted, I like beef okay, but there's only so much you can do with it: steaks, burgers, what have you . . . chicken is so much more versatile, and there's many ways you can prepare it - either the chicken itself, or as an ingredient in another dish.

Pork, not a particular big fan of in general. Sure, I like occasional bacon, or porkchops, or even BBQ ribs, but other than that, it's not my favorite of the basic meats.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Not really an unpopular opinion but a bigoted one I remember I once had. :smirk:

So, I used to be against black guys dating white girls when I was in my late teens. I dunno. Just seeing a black guy and a woman with a light brown-skinned child made me cringe.

My thoughts have since changed then. I was only 17/18 at the time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I said in the Respectful Politics thread, you see that in my town all the time: black guy going around with a white girl (99% of the time a blonde white girl), and more often than not, they have brown-skinned kids with "kinky" hair.

Interesting thing though is the black guys don't seem to be too picky about the white girls they hook up (well, again, except that 99% of the time they're blonde), because I've seen the white girls range from looking like smokin', eye-candy, SoCal-esque babes to overweight, tattooed, grubby-teethed trailer trash.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That moment when the first thing I noticed was "blonde" since I seem to have a weakness for blondes. :shifty:

Any Del

Reaction score
I more of a pork and beef fan. I like chicken sometimes... Depends on how its cooked.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean ****, I won't lie when I say I've had bad chicken before.

*Cough* bertucci's *cough*

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I more of a pork and beef fan. I like chicken sometimes... Depends on how its cooked.
Being totally serious here - I could probably live off grilled/smoked chicken. That has to be my favorite way chicken is prepared.

Boiled chicken on the other hand - :grouchy::grouchy::grouchy: