Unpopular Opinions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On the subject of r-rated movies....

I do have the guilty pleasure of forever loving The Hangover and its sequels. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My guilty pleasure movie is 13 GOING ON 30. Yeah, I know it's a romcom and a chick-flick, but it's got a really good cast (Jennifer Garner, Mark Ruffalo, Judy Greer, Andy Serkis), and of course if you like 80s culture, the movie's chock full of it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I dunno how many of y'all like Regular Show, but um...

2 unpopular opinions.

1) I always preferred Mordecai and CJ as a couple. CJ was a great character in her own right and I always thought they were more properly developed than him and Margaret. Margaret alone was never a great character either. She only had one episode about herself and that was it. Otherwise, every other episode with her in a leading role, it was just Mordecai trying to please her or her screwing up Mordecai's life.

2. I thought Thomas was a great character. The whole intern schtick was pretty funny since I could relate to that myself being an intern (*cough* Newton Wellsley Hospital *cough*), and I always loved who we once thought he was with his little dorky personality. I also thought the plot twist of him being a Russian spy which made me love him even more with his backstory and how he had the whole plan of infiltrating the park before finding out he was betrayed. I wish he could have stayed, but hey, he had a good storyline.

He's on my to cosplay as list.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
1) I always preferred Mordecai and CJ as a couple. CJ was a great character in her own right and I always thought they were more properly developed than him and Margaret. Margaret alone was never a great character either. She only had one episode about herself and that was it. Otherwise, every other episode with her in a leading role, it was just Mordecai trying to please her or her screwing up Mordecai's life.
I agree. Although, I think that might have been the intention on the writers' part to show the characters growing and getting more mature. I always saw Margaret as mostly just a crush and not meant to last. CJ was probably his first really serious relationship.

2. I thought Thomas was a great character. The whole intern schtick was pretty funny since I could relate to that myself being an intern (*cough* Newton Wellsley Hospital *cough*), and I always loved who we once thought he was with his little dorky personality. I also thought the plot twist of him being a Russian spy which made me love him even more with his backstory and how he had the whole plan of infiltrating the park before finding out he was betrayed. I wish he could have stayed, but hey, he had a good storyline.
I remember that reveal really made me roll my eyes when it first aired. It was a bit disappointing to me, because it felt like they made you get attached to this character over time only to find out that he was actually completely different. Sometimes plots twists like this work, but I dunno. For me it felt too out of nowhere for a recurring character.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I agree. Although, I think that might have been the intention on the writers' part to show the characters growing and getting more mature. I always saw Margaret as mostly just a crush and not meant to last. CJ was probably his first really serious relationship.
Same here, honestly.

I remember that reveal really made me roll my eyes when it first aired. It was a bit disappointing to me, because it felt like they made you get attached to this character over time only to find out that he was actually completely different. Sometimes plots twists like this work, but I dunno. For me it felt too out of nowhere for a recurring character.
To an extent, I would disagree on that, only because I feel like there were some foreshadows (which is debatable).

But anyway:

There was one point Thomas asks Muscle Man how he knows where he lives - probably worried that his cover might have been blown (plus, I always wondered how Muscle Man could have known where his "college" was when he was sleep fighting).

Then there was one time Thomas asked if he had to be involved with taking down the other employees to get the World's Best Boss mug for Benson, and with his knowledge of Kung Fu and taking down bad guys, again, he probably didn't want to blow his cover.

Another instance is in "Wall Buddy" when he becomes super excited to watch "Carter and Briggs bust Russia." (His home country).

And of course, the episode Thomas Fights Back but that one is self explanatory.

It also kind of made sense with how quiet he was. The episode had kind of a "never trust the quiet ones." Move.

Any Del

Reaction score
Wendy's is the best fast food I've ever had... Burger King and McDonalds,
meh.