Unpopular Opinions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think PC gaming is overrated and the PC master race group can die.

Microsoft also sucks at making consoles.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
In spite of the crew of Mst3k constantly ragging on KTMA (*cough* Jim Mallon *cough*), I actually thought some episodes were pretty funny, and it was cool seeing how their pilot season started the show before it became national in 1989.

I'm thankful that folks in Minnesota taped episodes 4-21 and that Joel Hodgson was kind enough to show his copy of the 30 minute unaired pilot episode The Green Slime and give us the first 2 KTMA episodes as thank you rewards for the Kickstarter campaign on the new series ....
My first exposure to the Season 0 eps was at the second MST3K Conventioconexpofestarama in Minneapolis. They had a viewing room open throughout the con, playing really obscure season 0 and 1 eps. I have a handful burned to DVD, though of course the transfer quality is not awesome. Early Crow is just as wonderful as he is after Trace became more polished with him.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
First off, welcome back to the forums, second, that's so cool! Season 0 is always a joyful season to watch for curiousness or casually.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
*shrug*

I hear lots of people say chicken is nasty or has no flavor, etc.