Unpopular Opinions

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That’s fair. I mean I usually just go there for their donuts. And even then there are days where I’m unlucky and get some donuts that have been sitting on the shelves all day.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
That’s fair. I mean I usually just go there for their donuts. And even then there are days where I’m unlucky and get some donuts that have been sitting on the shelves all day.
I do like their Coolatta's though.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In spite of my big love for Little Jerry and his boys, I have to admit....... their earlier appearances weren’t the best looking.

Especially here in “MAD!” I’m really glad their designs changed drastically by seasons 5/6.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I really don't mind Chrissy's Native American Hippy look, TBH.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I always preferred his Disco Stu look with the puffed up curly hair, but to each his own.

On that subject, however, I thought he looked a lot better with the long hair without the headband in “Proud:”

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I see a lot of posts trending on social media “we owe 2019 an apology.”

No. I do not miss that year at all. While it certainly wasn’t as bad as 2016-2018 and it certainly made me realize a lot of stuff about myself, it was still a pretty mediocre year for me with some cutting ties and losing some connections over stupid mis-understandings and the constant stress of having to re-decorate our house which has continued into this year, among other reasons.

Any Del

Reaction score
Scotch or Jack Daniels? Which alcoholic brand I should start with? Going to be 21 in a few weeks.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Sorry to bump, but after watching the season finales of all the FOX shows last night, I can safely say I still enjoy modern episodes of the Simpsons.

Newer Family Guy episodes, on the other hand...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
As much as I love The Simspsons, I have no interest in the new episodes. I watch the new Halloween ones, but that's usually it.

The most striking thing I've noticed about newer episodes is Marge's voice; Julie Kavner really cannot sound at all like she used to.