Unpopular Opinions

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I enjoyed Star Wars:The Rise of Skywalker. Yes, it was a little confusing at times but I thought it was a huge improvement over The Last Jedi which was easily the franchise's lowest point in my opinion.
i agree with that tbh. i mean yeah, some of the twists were really stupid, but at least i enjoyed it (unlike with TLJ)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My unpopular opinion for today: if you're an artist, and your friends want freebies from you . . . they should be entitled to 'em. Especially if they, themselves, are also artists, and don't have the extra money to blow on something that probably anybody else they don't personally know would probably charge an arm and a leg for. Clearly they enjoy your work, otherwise, they wouldn't ask you in the first place.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My unpopular opinion for today: if you're an artist, and your friends want freebies from you . . . they should be entitled to 'em. Especially if they, themselves, are also artists, and don't have the extra money to blow on something that probably anybody else they don't personally know would probably charge an arm and a leg for. Clearly they enjoy your work, otherwise, they wouldn't ask you in the first place.
Gonna have to respectfully disagree. Commissions I feel should be equal for everyone as far as payment goes. Otherwise, it would just feel like some folks get special treatments over others.

mariolover

Reaction score
I enjoyed the Mike Myers film version of The Cat In The Hat, even though it got such a low rating on RT.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think the commission thing depends on what's being asked of you. If someone just wants a simple caricature of a friend or something at no-cost, I see that as fine. If the they want a recreation of Guernica, then no, that shouldn't be pro-bono.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That I can definitely agree on, if it’s like drawings of friends or family. If it was something else like a drawing of a fictional character then yeah, that’s where I find money should be involved.

mariolover

Reaction score
I only go to Starbucks for the pastries and sandwiches. I hate coffee.