Unpopular Opinions

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Krispy Kream's doughnuts are just so . . . so chewy. . . .

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
They're okay at best. 20 years ago the first Krispy Kreme opened in New Jersey. There were headlines screaming Krispy Kreme was going to put Dunkin Donuts out of business. Didn't exactly work out that way.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, it kind of did in my town . . . it's only been within the last few years that Dunkin Donuts had returned to my town, after they disappeared for several, several years during the late 90s, and into the mid-2010s.

On the other hand, local froyo chains drove Baskin-Robbins out of my town years ago.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
  • Sonic CD is a terrible game with bad level design and even worse looking graphics. I already have vision problems and playing the game for too long actually gave me eyestrain.
  • Sonic Adventure isn't as good as everyone thinks it is
  • Sonic and the secret rings and sonic heroes are both good games
  • I cant get into the 3d legend of zelda games
  • johnny test is not that bad of a show. its not good. but i dont think it deserves the hate it gets. besides if green day stole their theme song then the show's gotta have something going for it :stick_out_tongue:
  • all star is unironically a good song
  • I also do not like Great Muppet Caper
  • Kermit's swamp years doesnt deserve the hate it gets. its a cute movie.
  • Zootopia is overrated. Sing is a better movie.
  • Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex is a good game. But also **** that game because I'm a masochist and decided to play the game from start to finish in one sitting. My sanity has never been th same since.
  • Spyro Shadow Legacy is a flawed but decent game
  • Enter the Dragonfly could have been really good if it wasnt rushed and pushed out unfinished
  • Never got into a lot of older cartoon network shows.
  • Guitar hero is better than rock band
  • Scott pilgrim the movie is better than the books
  • The remake of Halloween is better than the original
  • The remake of Nightmare on Elm Street isnt terrible but Freddy looks like a sphinx cat.
I'll echo the sentiment that Sonic Adventure has aged horribly... I think most people'll admit that.

I got to the Water Temple in OoT and called it a day (or playthrough).

To me, the Great Muppet Caper is symbolic of a perfect Muppet production: they're all together and just having crazy Muppet fun (with sentimental moments and amazing songs); it's not the typical story of them being separated/reunited with each other.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I was a little disappointed a few years back with the Muppet video for "The Weight". On the upside, everybody got an appearance. On the downside, everybody got an appearance because they carved the song up to squeeze everybody in. Two seconds of screen time- you blink, you miss Beaker.
"Bohemian Rhapsody, ", same thing.
It's great they made videos with the whole Muppet cast, but because the group is so big, it kind of limits what you can do. And if someone gets left out, somebody will be unhappy "You left out Sweetums!!!!"
The little songs Jim and Frank (with the help of Jerrys Nelson and Juhl , when it was just the four of them at most)did for Ed Sullivan were fantastic. Two, three, four puppets could carry a whole performance. Even if Kermit or Rowlf weren't included, or if it was some strange monster nobody saw before (or might never see again), it was still undeniably The Muppets.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I was a little disappointed a few years back with the Muppet video for "The Weight". On the upside, everybody got an appearance. On the downside, everybody got an appearance because they carved the song up to squeeze everybody in. Two seconds of screen time- you blink, you miss Beaker.
"Bohemian Rhapsody, ", same thing.
It's great they made videos with the whole Muppet cast, but because the group is so big, it kind of limits what you can do. And if someone gets left out, somebody will be unhappy "You left out Sweetums!!!!"
The little songs Jim and Frank (with the help of Jerrys Nelson and Juhl , when it was just the four of them at most)did for Ed Sullivan were fantastic. Two, three, four puppets could carry a whole performance. Even if Kermit or Rowlf weren't included, or if it was some strange monster nobody saw before (or might never see again), it was still undeniably The Muppets.
Yeah, I agree. I just generally wish we got more variety when it comes to Muppet appearances. It's usually just Kermit or Miss Piggy. Kermit usually sings Rainbow Connection, and if it's not just the two of them, it's the whole group.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Any gamers here? I hate speedrunning; it just seems like a pointless frustration. Mario Maker 2 introduced some official courses you're supposed to speedrun against the world and it's just not my cup of tea.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It’s not something I like to do, but some games you really almost have no choice if you want to beat them.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I think so, though I know White Supremacy groups and Trump supporters say it's a hate group.
  • I don't remember the chicken farting in that movie, but otherwise, yeah, EIG isn't really bad at all.Isn't it the other way around? Isn't liking Steve Harvey the unpopular opinion? Because everyone I know - except for Mikeala - hates him. They say it's too overtly silly and ridiculous.It got so much hate because of Miley's live performance of it when she was pole dancing on an ice cream cart while wearing a skimpy outfit, because that was when she was still considered a positive role model for little girls at the time, as she just came off of Hannan Montana, and hadn't turned into the overly sexualized adult pop star yet.I don't see how. Who doesn't like Baby Bear? Honestly.
Ugh ! I can"t stand Steve Harvey, I agree with you , he is annoying. I heard the he is mean to the people who works for him.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I enjoyed Star Wars:The Rise of Skywalker. Yes, it was a little confusing at times but I thought it was a huge improvement over The Last Jedi which was easily the franchise's lowest point in my opinion.