Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

ssetta

Reaction score
I just hope Andrew is not the one responsible for uploading episode 847, and any other episodes that may have leaked. All I will say is that if he is, I had absolutely nothing to do with it. I swear on my mother’s grave. But he did recently upload an episode to his YouTube channel “1999 Fan”, episode 2740, and he “dedicated” it to me, and in the comments he even stated that he purposely uploads those episodes to make me mad. He even talked publicly about some of the personal things we’d been through. The episode has since been taken down. That account seriously needs to be reported.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just hope Andrew is not the one responsible for uploading episode 847, and any other episodes that may have leaked. All I will say is that if he is, I had absolutely nothing to do with it. I swear on my mother’s grave. But he did recently upload an episode to his YouTube channel “1999 Fan”, episode 2740, and he “dedicated” it to me, and in the comments he even stated that he purposely uploads those episodes to make me mad. He even talked publicly about some of the personal things we’d been through. The episode has since been taken down. That account seriously needs to be reported.
1999 Fan did upload episode 617 (and took it down within a day).

ssetta

Reaction score
1999 Fan did upload episode 617 (and took it down within a day).
I am ever so ******. Like more ****** than you can even imagine. In fact, I don’t think I have ever been more ****** in my whole life. The thing is, if he was able to get these episodes, there must be a way to download them. Even if it’s not legal. I don’t know how this feels, but see a part of me doesn’t even care if it’s legal, and I know Andrew doesn’t either, which is why he told everyone. So now the opposite is true. He has access to the episodes (I don’t know about all of them) and I don’t.

RadioWizard

Reaction score
I am ever so ******. Like more ****** than you can even imagine. In fact, I don’t think I have ever been more ****** in my whole life. The thing is, if he was able to get these episodes, there must be a way to download them. Even if it’s not legal. I don’t know how this feels, but see a part of me doesn’t even care if it’s legal, and I know Andrew doesn’t either, which is why he told everyone. So now the opposite is true. He has access to the episodes (I don’t know about all of them) and I don’t.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Those who are homeless, have their lives ruined over false accusations, suffer from eating disorders, etc would be grateful if their biggest problem in life would be lack of access to every single episode of a children’s show.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
An honest question for you dude, but have you actually tried doing a binge marathon of full episodes with at least ones that are available to watch on YouTube or HBO Max? Only asking since you seem to really feel like you could do that with every episode that exists.

datman24

Reaction score
Look man, there’s more to life than consuming children’s media. There are a lot of things that I would love to get access to, but I just don’t have that kind of privilege, and while it sucks, that’s just life. You’re never going to always get what you want, but you can still appreciate the things you already have. If you can’t accept that, then I don’t know what to tell you.