Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I know which one, 179, which appears to have a common video source where the episode is in black and white.

I wonder if some episodes are only available that way?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I know which one, 179, which appears to have a common video source where the episode is in black and white.

I wonder if some episodes are only available that way?
I wasn't referring to episode 179 (which some fans have had long before Muppet Wiki started), but one that was provided with images after these trusted sources started to help.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I said I forgot what the episode was. I probably talked about it in this thread, I’d have to dig back several pages of posts to find the post.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if the wiki needs a sandbox page for all episodes where the available street scene screenshots are in black and white (though I wouldn’t be surprised if the wiki could get a color copy of 179 from the workshop).

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I wonder if the wiki needs a sandbox page for all episodes where the available street scene screenshots are in black and white (though I wouldn’t be surprised if the wiki could get a color copy of 179 from the workshop).
I don't think that's necessary right now.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If anything it could be helpful to keep track of and then save for later the closer the wiki gets to its end of full guides.