Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
As of right now, there are 2020 episodes that still need to be fully guided. That's really coincidental and ironic, don't you think?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
And what are the other admins who have access to whatever has been provided by the anonymous source? Chopped liver?
I think it's that Shane has been doing most of the guiding for season 15, I doubt there's any rules against the others doing those guides, but I think some of them are focusing on different eras.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
David installs a smoke detector, and Snuffy leaves a note for Big Bird (and it looks like Snuffy doesn't even appear in the episode).

https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_2032

One thing I wondered for years was if the trash can Bruno transported Oscar in was supposed to be the same as the one he lived in, since his usual one has the lid hinge up while the one Bruno carries has the lid hanging down from the side. And for a long time, all footage and images I saw of Bruno carrying Oscar's can avoided showing Oscar's usual can area (one exception was the time Oscar put several trash cans around the street so nobody would know which one he was in, only for Bruno to be carrying him in a can - with so many cans, including his usual spot, it doesn't really count). Then I saw a few scenes and images that confirm that the two cans are supposed to be the same. But then in the image for this scene, it looks like Oscar's usual trash can is in its usual location while Bruno carries this can. Likely a goof, or something they didn't think people would care about, but something interesting to note.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score