Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Remember when Oscar mentioned he had no interest in the letter D in a very early episode?

In this early Season 15 episode, it appears Oscar now has a love for the letter D, and the first scene explains why:

Last edited:

cjd874

Reaction score

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
What a gem of a video! It's always great to see Buffy and David again in these kinds of scenes...
"Me here today on mission of mercy!" I mean...that is a perfect line from Frank/Cookie.
And those New York accents at the end: "GET OUTTA HEAH!"
And don't forget: "Save the cookie monsters!"

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Telly starts a business as a helper, with appearances by Don Music and Forgetful Jones.

https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_1935

And maybe it's not that big a deal that it aired as late as season 15, but it is cool seeing one of the rare "Kermit the Frog, Smart Person" bits in season 15. I figured those were dropped from the show not too long after they debuted (mainly just because the wiki didn't know about them until the trusted sources came to the wiki).

After all the guides are completed, it would be cool if there could be some kind of article series, like Toughpigs' "50 in 50" articles, pointing out instances where it was a surprise that certain classic clips were shown.

DePingPong

Reaction score
I wonder how they've been filling up so many guides these past few months. There's no way the Workshop is giving the folks at Muppet Wiki access to so much. Either way, cool seeing the rare clips that pop up. Very grateful.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score