Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Wow, the show certainly had a lot of interesting full body puppets in the 80s.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That's an interesting dragon. I'm surprised they didn't, as far as I currently know, use him again or recycle the puppet.

Looks like a full-body character, though none of the pictures show him having a lower half. Then again, I've always thought of Magellon from Eureeka's Castle as being full-bodied but they never actually showed his lower half and the costume didn't have one built (I guess the same is the case for Dexter).

And we've got images from episode 30, which includes Brandon Maggart as a character other than Buddy, and pictures of Big Bird's family (those images don't appear in this guide; see the Big Bird's Family page).

https://muppet.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_0030

scarecroe

Reaction score
and pictures of Big Bird's family (those images don't appear in this guide; see the Big Bird's Family page).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I like how for Big Bird's little brother, they just photographed him a little lower at the neckline. In fact I've noticed while he appears to be in a shirt he's got some feathers showing where the sleeve should be. They clearly just put a shirt collar over his neck, a separate sleeve over his arm, and made him lower.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't see it in any of the scripts, so if it made it to the final episode, it was probably an ad-lib.
It is, Caroll has said this before: he tried it out on Jon Stone first, Jon thought it was funny, and had Caroll go ahead and do it for real.