Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It's too bad Lefty never tried to sell anything to Harvey... Lefty probably would've ended up killing himself.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Lefty: Hey, bud!
Harvey: Oh, hi there!
Lefty: SHHHHH!!!
Harvey: Do ya wanna hear a funny joke?
Lefty: Huh? No, I don’t have the time for silly jokes....
Harvey: Oh, well that’s too bad! I guess your sales really COST ya a nickel! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Lefty: ....I don’t get it. Well, look, you wanna be dis golden AN?
Harvey Kneeslapper: Oh, sure! Here you go! (He gives him a dollar)
Lefty: Oh, a dolla- *random liquid sprays all over him*
Harvey Kneeslapper: AHAHAHAHAHA!!! HE FELL FOR IT! HE FELL FOR IT! AHAHAHAHAHAHA *he faints on the ground*
Lefty: Oh, the THINGS I do for money.....

Last edited:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
You know, I recently read the Frank Oz interview where he praised Don Music as one of his favorite characters but then refused to talk about Harvey because he's a member of the "Dead Muppets Society"... a bit of a contradiction there, bud.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
You know, I recently read the Frank Oz interview where he praised Don Music as one of his favorite characters but then refused to talk about Harvey because he's a member of the "Dead Muppets Society"... a bit of a contradiction there, bud.
Well compared to Harvey, Dom Music I’m surprise had a long life span and only really died off after Richard’s death

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think he was just joking when he acted like he didn’t want to talk about him, since he did talk about Harvey, maybe he just reluctantly did after acting like the phone was breaking up.

Even if Frank had trouble with him, the segments did continue airing for a long time after they stopped making them.

And as somebody else said, Don Music really only stoped appearing after Richard Hunt died, and then they stopped airing his segments after complaints of kids imitating him. Not exactly because he didn’t work as a character and became “dead”. I don’t think any of Richard Hunt’s characters who were used in season 23 who didn’t get recast right away would qualify as “dead Muppets”.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
Found this one last night:
I'm quite amazed that there were two sketches with Herbert Birdsfoot involved, and both centering on the letter M.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Found this one last night:
I'm quite amazed that there were two sketches with Herbert Birdsfoot involved, and both centering on the letter M.

Is that more or less amazing than the fact that he had two sketches about op?