Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
That's a good question. I find those three elements equally likely: 1) plots are known to have been remade, 2) Caroll has a terrible memory, 3) it's possible the tapping from the script was changed to crying on set by the director.
I actually do remember reading in the Unpaved book that after the during take Caroll Spinney and Jerry Nelson were actually crying as they did the bit.

scarecroe

Reaction score
I actually do remember reading in the Unpaved book that after the during take Caroll Spinney and Jerry Nelson were actually crying as they did the bit.
I was going to ask about that because I remembered the same anecdote. Are they describing the same scene? Working together as those characters for only four months doesn't seem like it would elicit that response. But what do I know? I'll check Unpaved later.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I’ve seen some discussion that the “Big Bird believes Snuffy is actually imaginary” plot was used again in episode 753.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This one has Harvey Kneeslapper and Lefty out on the block:

And it also has Lefty announcing the sponsors at the end. Probably the only time he’s done that. Not really something I cared/wondered about now, but now that I know he announced the sponsors at least once, it is very cool.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
iT’s ToO bAd MuPpEt WiKi PrObAbLy WoN’t ShArE tHoSe ScEnEs.

nah, I kid. I’ll enjoy my Boston privilege once it’s loaded up.