Under the Mistletoe

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Chapter 1

Kermit took a deep breath and exhaled, fog leaving his mouth. While the weather had been cold, not a single flake had fallen from the gloomy sky. Anxiously pacing in front of his car, he waited while his dinner partner made herself presentable. Finally, the door to the magnificent mansion slowly opened to reveal a stunning pig. Piggy's hair cascaded down her back in soft, golden waves. Her outfit was a ruby red, floor length dress with spaghetti straps. She wore white gloves with a white boa around her shoulders. Kermit's breath was stolen away by her beauty. Piggy smiled at Kermit and walked down to the car, making sure to sway her curvacious form with each step. reaching her main man, er frog, she leaned and kissed him on the cheek while he helped her into the front seat. Racing around to the driver's seat, Kermit subtly checked for a certain box that held a very special something for a certain special someone...
That's all I have for now! It will get longer, I promise! Review please!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------------
Good start. I have a soft spot for holiday tales...

---------------------

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Aww, thanks newsmanfan! Don't we all love the holidays?

Chapter 2: Baby it's Cold Outside
Kermit and Piggy sat at a small booth in the back of the restaurant. It was secluded from onlookers and any tabloid writers who might disturb their meal. While Piggy had eaten two pasta bowls and a salad with wine, Kermit had barely touched his meal, merely shuffling it around his plate. Piggy's eyes held concern for her long time boss and lover.
"Is everything alright mon capiton?" Piggy asked quietly, reaching over to grasp his hand. Kermit smiled warmly, grasping her gloved hand tightly, afraid to let go.
"Don't worry, Piggy," he murmered, pressing a kiss into the fabric.
"I'm fine, perfect in fact!" The two smiled at eachother. Realizing they were still holding hands, Piggy reluctantly pulled her hand away, blushing. Kermit cleared his throat and tried to loosen up his collar, both the green and the white one.
"As a matter of fact, Piggy, there was something I wished to discuss, rather ask of you..." Piggy turned her marvelous blue eyes toward Kermit, causing him to blush and stutter.
"Yes?" she breathed silkily.
"Um, well you see, err, I was wondering if, um...." Piggy's patience was starting to wear thin.
"Spit it out, Frog." She said, annoyed.
Kermit gulped and took a deep breath, steadying out his nerves. The butterlies he had snacked on earlier started to flutter.
"Miss Piggy?" he asked, pulling out a green velvet box. Piggy's eyes opened wide.
"We have known eachother along time, you are the only woman I can ever love. Will you do me the honor of becoming Mrs. the Frog?" He asked, bending on one knee. Piggy looked at him, her eyes were sparkling with tears of joy.
"Took you long enough." she answered, scooting over to her new fiance. Both kissed for along time. A couple of old guys sat on the booth over watching them.
"Looks like thet're in love," Statler comented.
"I used to be in love," Waldorf answered dreamily.
"Yeah, but Queen Elizibeth was already taken", chortled his companion. Waldorf frownedat his heckling friend.
"Heckle them, not me you old fool."
Kermit and Piggy walked out of the fancy restaurant, smiling.
"You know what would be nice?" Piggy asked while they walked to the car. Kermit only 'hmmd' an answer, much too happy to speak.
"A Christmas wedding." she said exhilerated from the evening. Kermit looked down and smiled at his wife-to-be.
"As you wish." he answered pulling her close. Piggy stepped back, a frown furrowing her brow.
"That only gives us three weeks to plan!" She exclaimed. I have to call the baker, the sermon, my hairdresser and fashion designer! Oh! So much to do and so little time, Kermie!" Both got into the car and Kermit listened as she rattled off a list of things to do.
"Piggy." he said causing her to stop mid sentence.
"Shouldn't we wait till tomorrow to start on that? I kind of wanted to celebrate this evening another way, without worrying about planning."
"Oh." Piggy said sheepishly.
"What did you have in mind?" Kermit smiled as they pulled up to her house.
"Come inside and I'll show you," he said mischievously, helping her out of the car, Kermit swept piggy into his arms and raced up the porch into the house. Neither one left the entire night, both too busy with each other to care about the time.

'Kay, a little more adult, but I'm trying to keep it G rated. The next chaper will be up soon. Please review and tell me how I'm doing on characterization. I don't want to put a bad name on the muppets... Thanks!!

We Got Us

Reaction score
Your off to a cute start! The way Kermie and Piggy are represented in most fan-fics (sincere lovers) is a little new to me, but I can't say I don't love it and your doing a good job. Since so far it's just them (and Statler and Waldorf, who were great) there's not a whole lot I can say about characterization. Keep it up! I love me some Muppet Christmas stories!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Teehee! bless your soul, no one has really replied to any of my stories! THAAAAANK YOU!:sing::wink::smile:

Misskermie

Reaction score
I love it when kermit gets gushy mushy and romantic!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Don't worry, after school today I promise!! Thank you for posting and folliwing me miss kermie! love both of your avatars' btw!:smile::big_grin: