Under the Mistletoe

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Chapter 3, Part One: All I want for Christmas is You!

Kermit slid out out of his bed. He hadn't left Piggy's until two this morning. Groggily, he walked to the bathroom and slipped into the shower. As his body warmed up so did his mind. Kermit began to think about the wedding, the invitations, food,...etc. Kermit shook his head clearing his head once more. I've only been engaged for a night and already I'm starting to sound like Piggy, he thought mildly to himself. Walking out of the small bathroom, Kermit dried off quickly and headed to the studio. Pulling into the parking lot, kermit noticed no cars. He frowned for a moment, thinking it unusual. Checking his watch, it read ten sharp. Shrugging, the green amphibian walked from his truck to the studio doors, finding both slightly open. Kermit made a face. That's really unusual, he thought. Scooter never leaves the doors unlocked. Walking into the studio, Kermit was hit with brightly lit lights and surrounded by shouts of: SURPRISE! Kermit's mind realed as he was bombarded with congrats and questions. Finally spinning to a stop, Kermit found himself next to Miss Piggy at a table lined with sweats, flowers, and other assortments of food.
"Is Mon Capiton happy?" Piggy breathed lovingly into his ear. Kermit turned to smile at the love of his life. "As long as I have you, I'll always be happy."
Blushing Piggy turned to Foo Foo.
"Kermit, meet my head bridesmaid. Kermit grinned and walked around Piggy to hud the white poodle.
"How you doing, sugar?" she asked chirpilly.
"Good, how are you Foo? 'You keeping Rowlf in line?" Foo barked out a laugh.
"Yeah, him and the pups. Of course Piggy keeps you in line!"
kermit in turn laughed. A thought crossed his mind.... That's all I have. Love you all!

We Got Us

Reaction score
Love it Figgie! (that's your new nickname, by the way ;-) Your desciption of the morning is nice, and I like the touch about Kermit noticing the door unlocked. ot sure why, but it made the part flow a little better. I'm thinking about starting up my own holiday tale. We'll have to urge each other along in order to have it done by Christmas time! Love ya, and I can't wait for more.

P.S. Your favorite Muppet is...?

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Thanks, Wigitus! Love the nickname btw. Wigitus is yours until I come up with something better....:coy: part two of chapter 3 should be up in an hour or so. I had to cut it short because my teacher sorta caught me... but she undestands because she's a fan too! If you write a holiday tale, I'll love you foreva! Love you all!
P.S. my favorite muppets are Kermit and Miss Piggy. I have a ducktape wallet of her. go figure. What's yours?

We Got Us

Reaction score
I like it! My favorite Muppet is Scooter, (also my crush, lol) and thirdly, my incessant nickname from my family and friends. I'll see if I can finish the first chapter tonight. And by the way, I was reading your fic during school too :wink: I can't decide if we're nerds or rebels...

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
:smile:Haha probably both! Would you prefer Scooter, or Wigitus? P.S. I had a crush on Scooter too! Then I came to middle school and fell for a guy that looked like him..... He blew me off.:frown:

We Got Us

Reaction score
:smile:Haha probably both! Would you prefer Scooter, or Wigitus? P.S. I had a crush on Scooter too! Then I came to middle school and fell for a guy that looked like him..... He blew me off.:frown:
Tut tut, that stinks. I always get guys that are about the opposite, strong and good looking but lazy and immature. Oh well, I can hope there's a nice one out there for me. Either nickname is cute, but Wigitus is a little more original. We can use those and confuse all the other people on the forum who haven't seen the thread. Ready for some more Muppets at Sea, Figgie?

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
You betcha Wigitus! I never had a boyfriend. :frown:Either would work for me, just not the lazy and immature part. I'm hooping for someone special.:dreamy:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Chapter 3, Part Two:
Kermit crossed to the other side of the crouded studio to where Fozzie stood sipping coffee. Seeing Kermit, Fozzie gave a wide smile and waved. kermit walked faster and hugged his old friend.
"Waka waka! Congrats on the engagement, Kermit. Kermit smiled and said thanks.
"You know Kermit, I went to a wedding so big that-" Fozzie never finished for Kermit interupted him.
"Fozzie, I was wondering if you would be my best man at the wedding?" Fozzie's mouth hung open in silent shock.
"K-kermit, you mean it?" Kermit laughed out loud.
"Who else would I want to be there supporting me?" For a moment Fozzie thought about this.
"Does this mean I have to walk you down the aisle and give you away?" he asked innocently.
Kermit shook his head in wonderment. Somethings never change, he mused.
"No, Fozzie. You stand next to me while Piggy goes down the aisle."
"Oh good! I don't whink I could handle seeing you in white. Clashes with my fur." Fozzie frowned at his honey colored fur, while Kermit walked back to Piggy, shaking his head. While walking back, his nephew, Robin hopped next to him smiling.
"Hey Uncle Kermit! can I be the Ring Bearer?" kermit laughed at his nephew in amusment.
"Sure, Robin. In fact, you saved me the pain of looking for one." Robin turned to look at his uncle in shock.
"I would have thought I'd be your first pick!" Robin said, a little aghast. Kermit smiled sneekily and wrapped one hand around Robin's neck, giving him a noogie.
"I'm just messin' with you squirt!" He laughed as Robin squirmed unsuccesfully from his Uncle's grasp.
Piggy came up behind Kermit and kissed him on the cheek. Caught by surprise, Kermit let go of Robin. He smiled at his fiance, leaning in for a full kiss. Almost touching, Kermit leaned in farther to complete the kiss, only to find himself being bowled over by his mischeivious nephew and brother, Danny.
"Teaching him football now, are we?" Kermit muttered under the pile of green. His brother grinned widely at his smushed brother.
"My kid, not yours." He retorted.
"Dad and I have been practicing all summer and fall!" Robin croaked, his voice cracking. Clearing his voice embaressedly, he tried once again to speak. This time his voice cracked twice. Kermit and Danny looked at each other knowingly.
"What?" Robin asked defensively. Kermit looked at his brother as if to say, You wanna tell him or should I? Sighing, Danny stood up and herded his son away, discussing puberty. Getting up as well, Kermit smiled sadly. He's groing up....

Review please!