Under the Mistletoe

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
The reason I had Piggy get pregnant fast was for a few reasins, (a. I was my parents surprise baby as well. Whoops, there she is! (b. I thought that it would bring them closer together, for some weird reason... (c. Well, I was hoping a and b would be enough... :oops:And will someone help me out and tell me how to quote people, I mean I see the quote button, yet it never works.:embarrassed: Sheesh am I horrible at technology or what?!:sigh:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------------
Figgie, I know if you hit "reply" after someone's post you can quote as much or as little of their words as you like (just erase what's not pertinent to your response). There is a way to do multiples but, shamefully, I do not yet know it! Ask Ed. He knows everything. :smile:

Wow...five days and BOOM! Er...will it be a bunch of tadpoles? Or a couple of piglets? Or...some odd combination the world has never seen before? (I kind of liked the Muppet Xmas Carol version, with boyfrogs and girlpigs.) Yikes. Does morning sickness really start that fast? Poor Kermit! His diva will be...well...I think mood swings is definitely the term, yes.

But assuming both wanted a family...good for them.
--------------------

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Yes, my neighbor, when she decided to start her family got sickness after 7 days, so looks like I've got quite a lot to look forward to when I'm married, thank heavens I've still got 10 years to that point!!:smile:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Wow! Very cute ending and very epic epilogue! K&P sure worked quickly, lol.

Great job with the wedding and the ex-drama and all the sweetness and sincerity in between. Keep up the good work!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Thanks you guys! I apreciate the reviews and critique, which I take to heart. So I promise to have part 2 up by later tonight, I'm at school so I can't right now. Ooops, here comes the teacher!:embarrassed::oops:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
Perhaps a separate story thread in which you go into what life is like for this celebrity couple now expecting a...er...fig? :smile:
--------------

We Got Us

Reaction score
Hm....Does my opinion even count?
:wink:: It, um, really probably shouldn't considering everyone knows you love it because we're finally a couple.
Me: Aww...come on, you know I love this fic for OTHER reasons than that.
:wink:: Sure. Your also really pretty.
Me: Grrr....
:wink:: All I'm saying is, maybe let the people who didn't get their dreams fulfilled decide.
Me: Oh...what do you know? Go get me some coffee!
:wink:.....Alright. Try not to sound too conceited while I'm gone.
Me: >throws remote at Scooter< Figgie....I love your story and how well you write Kermit, Piggy, ....and, you know, everyone else....:flirt:. It rocks, as your reviewers have sincerely told you. So if there's a part two, post it! But if you feel it'll hurt the story or that your stretching to make it work, go ahead and call it the end. Because a brilliantly complete story it is. >>hugs again for how awesome you are<<

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I don't want to ruin the story, so I think I shall end the story here. But I will continue on a different thread like the fantastic Newsie said, and in that thread I shall also continue the story of Lonnie and Scooter. Which I made a promise about that I plan to keep!:wink: So thanks to both of you!!:smile: