Tyco Sesame Street collection thread

DePingPong

Reaction score
Here are some Tyco SS toys nobody else has brought up yet, Sesame Street Beans. I have been searching on and off for a full set, I currently own Elmo, Telly and Sherlock Hemlock and saw Snuffy and Cookie Monster recently but didn't have money on me to buy them
I have the Honker one, I really wanna get Herry, Guy Smiley and Sherlock.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I saw Snuffleupagus at a flea market a few days ago and if he isn't too expensive O just might get him, also another flea market I occasionally go to has the twiddlebug and he has been sitting on the shelf forever so I might get him too

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here are some Tyco SS toys nobody else has brought up yet, Sesame Street Beans.
I thought I did bring them up (mentioning the facts on the PVC cards being the same as on the beans tags).

There was a commercial for the beans that aired a lot (too bad it;s not on YouTube, at least since the last I searched), with Elmo, Herry, and a Honker. I was excited to see Herry in the commercial, as I hadn't seen any Herry Monster toys before (the shot of the beans goes by so fast I had trouble seeing everybody, including the Herry one; I also never saw Herry in person).

I guess this was partially for the 30th anniversary and partially to cash in on the Beanie Babies craze, where part of the appeal is to put out as many characters as possible. Too bad they didn't put out more every year.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I thought I did bring them up (mentioning the facts on the PVC cards being the same as on the beans tags).

There was a commercial for the beans that aired a lot (too bad it;s not on YouTube, at least since the last I searched), with Elmo, Herry, and a Honker. I was excited to see Herry in the commercial, as I hadn't seen any Herry Monster toys before (the shot of the beans goes by so fast I had trouble seeing everybody, including the Herry one; I also never saw Herry in person).

I guess this was partially for the 30th anniversary and partially to cash in on the Beanie Babies craze, where part of the appeal is to put out as many characters as possible. Too bad they didn't put out more every year.
Honestly I have a good collection of the Gund mini beans and I find the more superior ones. Especially how they did Mumford and Sherlock Hemlock.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I have the gund versions of Sherlock Hemlock, Guy Smiley and the Honker

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I'm surprised that in both the mini gund line and the Sesame Street Beans line they included Betty Lou but not Prairie Dawn