Tyco Sesame Street collection thread

Cookie3001

Reaction score
In terms of electrical plush toys I have Rock and Roll Ernie and Grover (as I showed ya'll earlier), I have an original Tickle Me Elmo and Sing and Snore Ernie

minor muppetz

Reaction score
They were available individually and in 3 packs. Snuffy was exclusive to the collectors set
Wow. I don't ever remember seeing the individually-packed releases.

Thinking about how it was 13 figures, when 13 is not a multiple of three, and Snuffy's size, I started wondering if they released Snuffy as one (and as part of the set) while the rest were in three-packs. After all, his size would have probably filled the entire packaging for the three pack. I wonder if that was one of the plans.

DePingPong

Reaction score
After waiting almost 2 weeks, my TYCO figure set will arrive tomorrow morning!

DePingPong

Reaction score
I managed to take them out of the box while keeping the plastic insert still attached so I can put them back in the box. The figures are great. Bigger than I remember them being, and Snuffy is massive.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, some of them are a tad bigger than I wish they were, but, well, nothing can be done about that.

What I don't understand is why Baby Bear is so tiny compared to Telly, when they should be about the same size.

cjd874

Reaction score
I'd say Ernie is also pretty tiny too. He definitely shouldn't be smaller than Grover and Prairie Dawn...he's about Zoe's size in this set. It's like with the Palisades Muppets line where Gonzo was undersized and Fozzie, Rowlf, Beauregard, and even Janice dwarfed him. I always imagined Gonzo being just slightly taller than Kermit.

DePingPong

Reaction score
I just wish Herry, Honker and Mumford from the set weren't so expensive.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Or Rosita for that matter. Whenever I see them on eBay, they tend to run anywhere between $20-50 each.

I guess that's because of their rarity.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Or Rosita for that matter. Whenever I see them on eBay, they tend to run anywhere between $20-50 each.

I guess that's because of their rarity.
At least you were lucky with getting at retail Mumford

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Here are some Tyco SS toys nobody else has brought up yet, Sesame Street Beans. I have been searching on and off for a full set, I currently own Elmo, Telly and Sherlock Hemlock and saw Snuffy and Cookie Monster recently but didn't have money on me to buy them