Twelve Year-Old Ventriloquist Darci Lynne on America's Got Talent

gravy

Reaction score
1. Tyra Banks?!?!?

2. The good thing about being in a community who loves puppetry is that you can always surprise someone. The majority of people I know- in real life or not- have a very good sense of humor when in comes to puppetry. You can always assure yourself that if a puppeteer/ventriloquist comes on these kinds of shows they will get LOTS of recognition, for example, Terry Fator, Paul Zerdin, Patsy May, etc...

3. Tyra Banks?!?!?

4. Interesting technique: She attached the right arm to the chin with a rod so whenever the head moves so does the arm, kind of like Big Bird's hands.

5. Tyra Banks?!?!?

6. Apparently she was on Little Big Shots UK.

gravy

Reaction score
That was very adorable. That special surprise at the end was especially wonderful.

Now I want her to win the thing, just like Mr. Fator. :smile:
Don't forget Paul Zerdin!

If a 12 year old can enter with this talent, YOU CAN TOO!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I guess I'm a few months late, but I don't watch these kind of shows, but I did come across this video on YouTube fairly recently and was pretty blown away. I was genuinely pleased.

She is extremely talented and her future looks bright.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Oxford Dictionaries said:
joke
[jōk]
jest · witticism · quip · pun · play on words · gag · wisecrack · crack · one-liner · rib-tickler · knee-slapper · thigh-slapper · punch-line · groaner
VERB
jokes (third person present) · joked (past tense) · joked (past participle) · joking (present participle)
  1. make jokes; talk humorously or flippantly:
    "she could laugh and joke with her colleagues" · "“It's OK, we're not related,” she joked"
    synonyms: tell jokes · crack jokes · jest · banter · quip · wisecrack · josh · fool · fool around · play a trick · play a practical joke · tease · kid · fun · pull (someone's leg) · pull/jerk/yank someone's chain · make a monkey out of someone · put someone on
    • archaic
      poke fun at:
      "he was pretending to joke his daughter"

ORIGIN
late 17th cent. (originally slang): perhaps from Latin jocus ‘jest, wordplay.’
:stick_out_tongue: