Twelve Year-Old Ventriloquist Darci Lynne on America's Got Talent

pjtoadie

Reaction score
Meh. She kind of stole the joke of liking Mel from the Ira act, and sang again. I'm not too wowed.
Pretty good for a 12 year old imo. As someone who's been singing for years the fact that she can sing well with her mouth closed is impressive.

gravy

Reaction score
Pretty good for a 12 year old imo. As someone who's been singing for years the fact that she can sing well with her mouth closed is impressive.
Her mouth isn't necessarily closed, there is a gap between her teeth. Look more into ventriloquism, you'll kind of get the act.

pjtoadie

Reaction score
Her mouth isn't necessarily closed, there is a gap between her teeth. Look more into ventriloquism, you'll kind of get the act.
Lol ok her mouth isn't entirely closed, my bad. I don't know why you feel the need to debate me on every post regarding this? Sorry I'm not an expert on ventriloquism but I do know the concept of it. I thought she did a good job and that's my opinion.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Darci Lynn is in the final round of America's Got Talent. The winner will be announced Wednesday night.

Here are some of her recent appearances the last several weeks.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
And it's officially official, Darci wins! :smile:
Congrats Darci. I really hope you continue to stay dedicated to your talent and grow as a performer. Your future is looking bright!

I know that's not usually how you use that gif, but I just thought it was appropriate because Tyra is the host now. :smirk:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
And it's officially official, Darci wins! :smile:
Congrats Darci. I really hope you continue to stay dedicated to your talent and grow as a performer. Your future is looking bright!

I know that's not usually how you use that gif, but I just thought it was appropriate because Tyra is the host now. :smirk:
I knew she would win! So happy for her!