TV Alert: The Electric Mayhem on Jimmy Kimmel Live March 21

Alvin

Reaction score
AWESOME!!! Loved it....The Electric Mayhem...my new favorite band....did they ever do a WHOLE CD? I know they had enough songs

bluebomber95

Reaction score
Incredible. Just incredible. I tip my hat to you, Bill Barretta, for your impeccable performance as Dr. Teeth. We knew Eric could do character voices perfectly, but now it is clear that Bill can do one mean Teeth. David was also great as Janice.

Yeah, Matt was a teeny bit off in this performance. But, it's really hard to do a character voice and sing at the same time without your real voice coming through. I'm so confident in Matt's abilities, though, that I'm sure he'll improve. Plus, his speaking voice for Floyd is spot-on.

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
Wonderful....just wonderful! Matt/David/Bill/Eric were great! :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think David needs to lower the pitch on Janice a tad, but otherwise, GREAT THING!

Alvin

Reaction score
I wonder how they did the music with a real LIVE drummer? did they take out the drum track? That was really a tight performance!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I wonder how they did the music with a real LIVE drummer? did they take out the drum track? That was really a tight performance!
if i remember right Jimmy Kimmel has a live band on set so they probably practiced and did the music for electric mayhem with the Puppeteers doing the Vocals...i mean it could be as simple as that or super complicated

Alvin

Reaction score
LOL...that would make sense...or yeah it could be more complicated than that! lol