TV Alert: The Electric Mayhem on Jimmy Kimmel Live March 21

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight's the night! Watch everyone's favorite band, Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem rock out on Jimmy Kimmel Live on ABC. They’ll be joined by Travis Barker, drummer for Blink-182 and The Aquabats.

After you see the anticipated appearance, post here and let us know your thoughts.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA Rock on rock rock on! everything i wanted to see and hear and ohh ohh so much more!

ploobis

Reaction score
The Electric Mayhem ROCKED!!! :halo: :sing: :big_grin: :flirt: :cool:

They performed "Can You Picture That" and Animal and Travis Barker had a drum battle during the instrumental and even though Travis won Animal did to him what he did to Buddy Rich on TMS! :wink:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Classic classic classic stuff Dr. Teeth and Floyd sounded awesome! The Electic Mayhym is back

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YAY FOR DOCTOR TEETH AND THE ELECTRIC MAYHEM!!!!!!!!

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
It was awesome! I don't even regret staying up till 1 in the morning (though I am sleepy).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks to seeing the thread around 12:30 AM EST, I remembered about the appearance. Turned it on and sat through the two interviews... And then it happened!
Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem singing Can You Picture That? with their new Muppeteers.

Oh, this was like so psychadelic!
And yes, Travis Barker was there to try and upstage Animal in an extended drum solo battle. Guess who won.
Who's the animal now?

Now more than ever, especially after this gig, I want the people in charge to push harder to get the Mayhem on noted Muppet friend Jimmy Fallan's talk show in Christmas 2012 to perform Little Saint Nick. Make it happen. Like, fer sure.
:big_grin: :sing: :halo: :cool: :flirt:

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
What a great performance!! Who thinks Dr. Teeth & the Electric Mayhem should go on tour? I would SOOO be there! :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo: