TV Alert: The Electric Mayhem on Jimmy Kimmel Live March 21

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Jamie, is that last IMG link supposed to be Lips?

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Wow!!! Bill Baretta knocked this one out of the park!! He was OUTSTANDING as Dr. Teeth - never has he been so close to Jim's version. This put a huge smile on my face!

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
This is SO FREAKING AWESOME I can barely see straight to type this!!!

One of the things that has excited me the most about the Muppet renaissance of the last five years is the full-force return of beloved elements like The Electric Mayhem - they sounded fabulous on A Green and Red Christmas and absolutely NAILED this classic TMM song (on Jimmy Kimmel Live no less! I can't believe how kind Jimmy and his people are to the Muppets! He even interviewed Big Bird! BIG BIRD, I tell you!!!).

I'll echo earlier praise for Bill Baretta as Dr. Teeth (he HAS that character now, no doubt about it) and also give props to Matt Vogel as Floyd and Eric Jacobsen as Animal (that drum battle with Travis Barker was a riot, especially the ending - I wonder how they staged that!)...I'm with Dwayne1115 that "Janice sounded off" but hey, we've got the Mayhem back, I'm more than willing to be patient with whoever's voicing her now. (David Rudman?)

Bottom line...this continues the trend of wonderfully-creative uses of the Muppets to promote the home release of the new movie, rather than just having one of them show up and do a basic plug...Am I happy? POSS-A-LUTELY!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, David Rudman has taken over for both Janice :flirt: and Scooter :wink:, Richard's main characters.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Thank you Count...I figured that was Rudman. At least he's got her sounding more like Janice from TMS Season 2 onward and not TMS Season 1 (with all due respect to Erin Ozker - I just wasn't a fan of that voice affectation, that's all).

rexcrk

Reaction score
Yeah that was totally awesome! Bill was absolutey INCREDIBLE as Dr. Teeth in this! The other performers were great too, but Bill really shined (and isn't it funny how the only member who hasn't had to be recast is Zoot- the one who rarely ever talks? haha)

Borples

Reaction score
Amazing. AMAZING. I hope these guys know how good they are!!