Toga's Total Teasers and Tale Title Tally

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
The Flippersteps Series, Part V: [omitted] Flippersteps

Title: Flippersteps Series, Part V: [omitted] Flippersteps

Writing status: Undetermined number of non-continuous lines written

Posting status: Not yet posted

Inspiration: Please see “Flippersteps Series, Part I: Flippersteps in the Sand.” Provides happy ending for previous combined stories.

TBNL: None. …Kidding, kidding, but the conflict is almost entirely day-to-day minor comedic stuff. Reserve your teddies for the last chapter or two.

Ushy Gushy: N/A

Additional reasons for posting delay: Can’t be posted until “Flippersteps Series, Part IV: Flippersteps Apart” is complete.

Small Excerpt:

"...I'd like to thank you for flying South East West North TransAtlantAmeriCific Airlines, and I hope you enjoy your flight!" He lowered the speaker and grudgingly added, "I know your flight attendant will..."

Fozzie hesitated. "Um... Kermit?" he said. "The PA is still on."

Kermit looked at the speaker in his hand. "Oops." He clicked it off.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
The Flippersteps Series, Part VI: Forgotten Flippersteps

Title: Flippersteps Series, Part VI: Forgotten Flippersteps

Writing status: Unknown number of chapters written through torment lines

Posting status: Not yet posted

Inspiration: The loophole in “Flippersteps Series, Part I: Flippersteps in the Sand” inevitably came to fruition.

TBNL: Moderately high with occasional peaks

Additional reasons for posting delay: Can’t be posted until “Flippersteps Series, Part V: [omitted] Flippersteps” is complete, difficulties in foreign language development

Small Excerpt:

Kermit looked at him, calculating. The go-fer was shaking. "Good," Kermit said firmly. He put his hand on Scooter's shoulder. "Why don't you get this music to Rowlf," he said slowly.

Scooter nodded. "Yes sir. Right away sir." He scurried away.

Kermit watched him go, and then turned back to his desk. "Well," he said to himself, "That's something to-" He stopped himself. "Well-" He looked back at the dressing room door, and then turned to his desk again. "That's something."

theprawncracker

Reaction score
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *BOUNCES!!* OH I SO KNOW WHAT THAT SOMETHING IS!!!!!!!! *keeps quiet*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Sigh,> Only a few hours left, and SO many stories to tease from... Have I mentioned yet that I love this cute little birthday icon?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Say Cheese!

Title: Say Cheese!

Writing status: Eighteen chapters written

Posting status: Eighteen chapters posted

Inspiration: Who knows? But whatever it was, it's on vacation.

TBNL: Moderate

Additional reasons for posting delay: Writer’s block, distraction of other stories

Small Excerpt:

Rowlf snatched the frog's arm as best as he could with a cast on his paw. "Kermit," he said quietly, firmly, "You can not tell me that nothing is wrong now."

Kermit gulped, edgily considering slipping out of his friend's grip, but one look in the dog's eyes told him that it simply wasn't an option.

Rowlf guided the amphibean towards the piano. "Let's talk."

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
A Heart of Gold

Title: A Heart of Gold

Writing status: Over 59 chapters written

Posting status: 48 chapters posted

Inspiration: Culmination of my grandfather fighting in WWII, the Hizbollah attacks while I was in Israel, and something else that will be explained in the dedication at the end.

TBNL: “Near lethal levels” with occasional reprieves

Ushy Gushy: Roughly 45-55%

Additional reasons for posting delay: Distraction of other stories, will to remain a certain amount of chapters ahead

Small Excerpt:

"You want me to be rotten, Maggie?" Kermit said with a mischievous smile. "How about I take my sweet little sister here-"

"Don't you dare call me sweet," she growled into his chest.

He grinned. "My sweet little sister here," he said, "Who's been crying on my chest-"

"You tell anyone and you're dead," she growled.

"And how 'bout I just-" He gave her a good hard shove, straight into the water.