Tis' the Season...For Cookies & Presents!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm reminded of Bill Murray from Scrooged, "You're not going to be one of these jerks who says 'Christmas is once a year and it's a fraud!' It's not!" : D

Pork

Reaction score
Me and my family put up our Christmas Tree today. It looks very pretty :smile: I decorated it with some of my star wars figure key chains...Jabba the hut it hanging at the bottom of the tree...looks like this giant slug. hehe.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I hope you and your family have a joyous season as well, Mrs. Hope!:smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Happy holidays everyone! :smile:
Thanks, Hope Mills, and same to you, too! :smile:

Got into the festive spirit a bit today by watching the Goof Troop and Darkwing Duck Christmas specials. ^^

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
You'd think I'd have all my presents wrapped by now, but I don't XD I am so lazy.

I'm not very excited for Christmas, though I wish I were.

Pork

Reaction score
I've wrapped most of my presents. My family has a tradition of writing poems on tag that they have to read before they open it...supposed to be a subtle clue but usually either gives it away completely or is totally useless. Lots of fun to write though. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I just finished watching the 1947 Christmas movie classic The Bishop's Wife. Just wanted to share the poem that's read at the end, it's just really sweet. Hope you enjoy. :smile:

"Tonight I want to tell you the story of the empty stocking. Once upon a midnight clear there was a child's cry, a blazing star hung over a stable and wise men came with birthday gifts.

We haven't forgotten that night down through the centuries. We celebrate it with stars hung on the Christmas Tree, and the cry of bells, and with gifts. We buy them and wrap and them and put them under the tree. I give you a tie, you give me a book. Cousin Martha always wanted an orange squeezer and Uncle Harry could use a new pipe.

Oh we forget no one, child or adult. All the stockings are full...all that is...but one. We have even forgotten to hang it up. A stocking for the Christ child born in a manger.

It's his birthday we're celebrating, let's not forget that. And let's ask ourselves what He would wish for most, then let each of us put in our share. Loving kindness, Warm hearts, a Forgiving spirit, a Generous Life. All shining gifts which make up God's peace on Earth."