Tis' the Season...For Cookies & Presents!

anytimepally

Reaction score
Pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding!

is delicious
pudding is also the only food that improves my mood every time.. no matter how good I feel, pudding always makes me feel a little bit better. :insatiable:

Pork

Reaction score
Gee...I wonder...do you happen to like pudding, Anna?:confused:
What a silly question. OF COURSE I DO!

pudding is also the only food that improves my mood every time.. no matter how good I feel, pudding always makes me feel a little bit better. :insatiable:
Yep, I always look forward to pudding...and I am very rarely dissapointed.

... Except for that one time when I was little and I found money in it...twas a sixpence to be exact...so I took it to my grandma ans she game me A WHOLE FIVE CENTS in exchange! I was so humiliated I remember hiding the five cent piece so nobody would know I got it ha ha. I would have much prefered to keep the sixpence!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Oh yeah pudding is the good stuff. I eat puddding for breakfast sometimes!:embarrassed:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I can't believe it, they're actually showing the Garfield Christmas special tomorrow (the 9th) at 7pm ET on ABC Family!

Pork

Reaction score
I can't believe it, they're actually showing the Garfield Christmas special tomorrow (the 9th) at 7pm ET on ABC Family!
Ha! I just watched it on YouTube last night!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Grrr.... Mad I missed the Peanuts special last night. But I plan on watching the Garfield special tonight, as I remember that one fondly, and also have the book chronicling the Christmas special. :concern: :shifty: