This forum is in big trouble

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I found this in my camera roll today
This is from my time at toughpigs: two members started on me because I brought up the idea of a discord which they didn’t like and I got this from Forum owner and ToughPig Owner Joe Hennes:

The difference between these two forums is that they care, they don’t ignore requests or feedback, they openly communicate with members and don’t pretend we don’t exist
While also running a hugely popular website that’s not just been left to die

I’m sorry but this place is a joke

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Perhaps Snowth didn't want his troubles sorted.
I've brought up David's snotty and elitist attitude multiple times before, but he still resigns to this superiority complex he obviously possesses. Even so, given how inactive I am on the server, I never saw he was ****-talking me behind my back, but that actually had nothing to do with my leaving the server, the timing was purely coincidental.

That, and I won't even get into how you evidently nearly drove another member to suicide.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I've brought up David's snotty and elitist attitude multiple times before, but he still resigns to this superiority complex he obviously possesses. Even so, given how inactive I am on the server, I never saw he was ****-talking me behind my back, but that actually had nothing to do with my leaving the server, the timing was purely coincidental.

That, and I won't even get into how you evidently nearly drove another member to suicide.
Oh my god...

this wasn’t necessary like at all
While I’ve butted heads with man like David many times, he’s actually a lovely chill guy. You on the other hand believe you have the entitlement to say whatever you please because you’ve been here the longest or whatever and if we don’t agree with your opinion you throw a hissy fit

PS When did David or Gavry nearly drive another member to suicide? You’re chatting sh*t

Not on man

Last edited:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
The quote posted here was talking about your political tales which are notorious around here. I’ll even admit I shouldn’t have said that, but what’s done is done. I also apologized for that post I made which got you riled up, but I guess you didn’t see that.

You check your facts about Muppet Central just like you check your facts about politics: sloppily. The claim that Gavry drove someone to suicide, or nearly did, or whatever, has been thoroughly debunked. It was based around one member’s faulty comprehension of the situation where the staff got Gavry to step down from his admin post. We did that for multiple reasons, but driving someone to suicide was not one of them.

MCD has matured a lot thanks to some really bumpy stretches before. If you don’t like it, fine. It’s still rated pretty highly by the members. The staff is very approachable and always willing to lend an ear. None of us are perfect of course, but we don’t pretend to be. As far as this “superiority complex” complaint goes... lol.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Snowth has somehow turned this thread into his vendetta against the discord. This was never an ad for the discord but you wouldn’t know that snowth because you placed me on ignore years ago so you never actually saw my big message at the start. So as per usual you went in without the facts and started your little Snowth “I’m more important than you as I’ve been here longer” rant

The problems are with the forum, we are entitled our opinions and as members of the forum we should be allowed to come forward with criticisms. And not have some grumpy old ******* attack forum members because he doesn’t agree

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
•Some of us thought for many years that Phillip was actually just a bot as we had no interaction with him

He does actually exist as we eventually found out

Now he’s just a man who doesn’t care and his letting his own website and forum die and slow death

how sad