This forum is in big trouble

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
As I’ve mentioned on another thread

This Forum is lifeless
It is a shell of its former self from three years ago and way off what It was when I joined five years ago.
Yes I understand the muppets haven’t done much but that shouldn’t stop things from becoming boring here

Phillip obviously doesn’t care. The way they ignore feedback and continue to not listen is shocking. If it wasn’t for Ed and the members the forum would’ve faced the same fate as Muppet Central itself- abandoned

There’s no leadership- if you lot actually cared then people like myself would’ve been banned years ago... I’m still here and the only reason is that you guys aren’t bothered. Yeah you’ll delete messages and whatever but that’s not enough to stop bad behaviour

Nothing exciting happens here anymore. There’s no muppet discussions that are full of life and debate. The most active thread is a Political thread which is cancerous and then of course there’s Hensonville city which has a more difficult application process than applying for a loan. And only two people actually use it! What’s the point? You may as well let everyone join and bring more life and fun to what is an interesting concept

The discord staff care about their server. Ed cares. Phillip doesn’t

I only came back here because Quarantine is dead and by the looks of it the forum isn’t far off it
So I’ve said my piece... goodbye

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What is this, yet another passive attempt to proselytize members from MC to join the Discord instead?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have issues with the staff, but I'll just leave it at that.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I got banned from the discord in September so no it’s not. which shows they have actual bottle to ban someone who is disruptive unlike here where myself and others got away with anything

this place is boring, which is so sad because that’s what the muppets aren’t. The most popular thread is you ranting about Trump on a server dedicated to Kermit the frog and chums. Like WTH?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Staff on the Discord are very empathetic; we’ve let in previously banned members to give them another shot and hope they’ve matured. We also actively try to sort out issues on the server. If you have issues with the staff, let them (us) know.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I mean, there's a reason that the Discord is more active, just saying....

Sadly, we have like a billion of these threads discussing and bickering over this same problem, and nothing has come of it. I honestly don't think this issue is ever going to be resolved until the day that Phillip steps down as admin.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Let's be honest- forums are a thing of the past. It's no wonder it's dying, despite however many times they try to pacify the members.
Eh, I guess? But if new members were approved we probably wouldn't even be having this discussion in the first place. It all stems back to that.

I have issues with the staff, but I'll just leave it at that.
Staff on the Discord are very empathetic; we’ve let in previously banned members to give them another shot and hope they’ve matured. We also actively try to sort out issues on the server. If you have issues with the staff, let them (us) know.
David, I'm sorry but I have to do this to you ****.

😂