theprawncracker's Math Notes

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ooh, spanish doodles. Olé! **dances to the cha cha**

I don't know a word of spanish. Actually, that a lie. i know how to order drinks in spanish,. That's it. ><

Cute drawings, fun how they are with their characters.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
1- Don't let Beau see the pic? Oh, alright... HEY, BEAU! LOOK AT THIS! (kidding, kidding, of course, just thought it was funny...)

2- me likes me likes me likes!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ok, well I know this thread sort of lost it's flair, but I have good news! I've been spending Spanish class drawing Muppet Dormies!!! I don't have it with me right now, but I'll bring it home tomorrow and scan it in!

theprawncracker

Reaction score

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
OH I APPLAUD! OH I SO SEVERELY APPLAUD! (Is "severly" really a good adverb for "applaud"? ...oh well.)

Ok, and what's really freaky- I mean REALLY freaky is that I used to wear my hair in a pony tail ALL THE TIME. For years, every single freaking day of the week, as predictable as my peanut-butter-sandwich-lunch. (And trust me, that's REALLY predictable.) And... the length you have my hair at in the picture is pretty dang close to how long it actually is... hang on, lemme check something.

<re-does hair to match pic>
<checks reflection>

Yup, pretty darn close to my actual hair length.

Now that's just freaky.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You know what else is freaky?

UD: Me! MWoO ha ha ha!

Just a little dorm humor there...:big_grin:

Oh, and thanks Lisa I'm glad you enjoyed them!

BEAR

Reaction score
Oh wow! All of those are really great, Ryan. I won't lie though, I still think the picture of my roomies is the best.:wink: No, seriously, they are all wonderful. I actually don't look to far off from that. The only main difference is my hair is lighter. The characters are great interpratations as well. Thank you for drawing these. I can't believe some of the talent around here!!

BEAR

Reaction score
You know what else? I don't think I truly realized just how many Muppets I have in my room. Haha! I love em all though, what can I say. I also just picked up on a wonderful detail. I like how you have Big Bird leaning over like he's hugging Snuffy.