The "You know what?" thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To clarify by the way, I’m being sarcastic in that last sentence.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If you ask me, Twitter and tiktok are both so perfectly easy at completely changing your personality.

Twitter will just turn you into a completely narcissistic, self-entitled, passive aggressive toxic person looking for stupid **** to complain about. I can even say I have personally seen at least two once-close friends completely turn into different people just by literally spending their time on Twitter. (One of them even tried pulling a cheap strawman argument with Snowth about him being racist against Italians and then blocked him so he couldn’t respond. I could already see she was becoming a completely different toxic person, and honestly now knowing she was on twitter this entire time, it all completely makes sense).

Tiktok meanwhile just completely dumbs down your personality. I mean literally half the **** posted on there just makes me want to smash my head against the wall till I lose all my brain cells. **** it doesn’t even help that nowadays you can post some really stupid video and get into your desired career and become famous while others still work hard and don’t get their chance to shine.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, in a perfect world, the series would have just ended after the first movie like initially planned. 🤷🏿‍♂️

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This video honestly proves a couple things:

1) Cats easily have the most annoying growling. They just sound like a bunch of 2 year olds whining.

2) Adopting full grown cats is always a risky move depending on who previously owned them. These two had no training beforehand and were stuck in their ways when this owner got them (he mentioned in the description he tried to train them).

I felt bad for the dog, especially given their last interaction (from the description) was them scratching him with their back claws (they were declawed up front). At least he put them up for adoption afterwards.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean any full-grown animal you're going to have a difficult time with adopting, which is one of the reasons why if you're going to adopt, you're encouraged the adopt them the younger they are, so you can have more of a chance to really earn their trust, and develop a stronger and more lasting bond with them. I know for certain this is why my last bunny, Tommie, hated me so much: she was already over a year old when I adopted her, and her former owners had very little to do with, so that pretty much made her distrusting toward people. Sure, she'd turn on the charm when you'd take her to the vet and act all sweet and affectionate, but you get her home, and it was like having Garfield in the form of a bunny.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I know that growl all too well. We took in a number of strays over the years. Yes, it’s easier to adopt kittens than older cats, but not impossible. But with some feral cats, after they’ve been outside fending for themselves, come to realize they have food, shelter, and love. Some cats we took in bond faster than others.. they got their shots, declawed, and fixed. Some remained aloof, others became so friendly they always want to sleep on my lap.
Once we had an older cat named Jasper. He was a big 12 pound baby. He loved me so much , he loved being picked up he had a pure like a lawnmower. One outdoor cat had a litter of kittens. We brought them in so they wouldn’t get cold.
Jasper hated one kitten, he always growled and hissed whenever the kitten came close. Jasper never attacked him, but showed how possessive and territorial cats can be.
We eventually found homes for the kittens, and Mommy stayed outside, but she got fixed. Cats can have up to three litters a year, and there were no shortage of outdoor cats that would want to be daddies.
A few died of old age. Once they hit fifteen, they’re on borrowed time. But I’m grateful how much love they gave. Thank you Jasper, Patches, Peanut, and Tigger. Thank you for your purrs and pets.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out why it is that Pink Panther cartoons on YouTube need closed captions.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been working on the washing machine for almost two weeks now . . . I noticed last week, for some reason, these brown and black flakes would end up in the water whenever I would try to do a load of laundry, and in spite of how many self-cleaning cycles I put the machine through, or how I would physically clean out all of the seals and crevices inside the drum, I come to find out the problem was much, much, much deeper than that . . . now the washing machine is almost in a state of disrepair, because after the removal of the agitator inside the drum, I discovered a disgusting build-up of gunk and sludge that would make Oscar want to buy this machine for his trashcan - this would explain why, even spite of the self-cleaning cycles, and cleaning out the seals and crevices myself, the flakes would still continue to just randomly show up in the water after the agitator begins spinning. Now, I'm doing my level best to clean up all of this gunky build up (and who knows how many years it's been building up to this point), meanwhile, the laundry itself has been piling up to the point I'm about to run out of clean linens, clean underwear, and my bed sheets are long overdue fora good washing. I'm hoping I can finally have all of this clean and put back together in the next day or two, because I desperately need to do laundry, and I am not going to use a public laundromat - especially in the middle of a pandemic.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, this commercial sure has aged like a fine wine, hasn't it?