The "You know what?" thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean in general, if I have unread notifications or DMs on Twitter, I don't receive any emails notifying me of such anymore, despite having my settings turned on for such.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My bad, I mis-read your comment. That’s interesting you don’t get those notifications.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
One thing I realized about this year is how I pretty much never got to hang out with friends at all throughout 2021. 🥲 felt like such an outcast since I came into this apartment. 🤪

minor muppetz

Reaction score
On South Park, Mr. Hankey delivers to all kids who have a lot of fiber in their diet, and doesn't care if they celebrate Christmas or Hanuka or whatever... But his title is "Mr. Haneky the Christmas Poo". Shouldn't "Christmas" be left out of that? Maybe he could be called "Mr. Hankey the Holiday Poo" instead.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Much like Jessica DiCicco, I wouldn't say Lara Jill Miller is a woman of a thousand voices; Libby sounds just like Lisa Loud, but without the expansive vocabulary.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
As I said before, I care more for the acting than the vocal range personally cause not every voice actor has that.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
On the topic of Lara Jill, given their similar vocal tones and types of characters they voice, I’ve always considered her a poor man’s Kate Micucci. The only difference is Micucci’s voice is higher.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now I will say this, though: Kate Micucci does not do a good Velma, and I'm not sure why they decided to cast her as that character in recent Scooby Doo stuff.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
On The Munsters, there's Herman Munster, and one of the actresses is named Yvonne DeCarlo...

On Pee-wee's Playhouse, there's Pee-wee Herman and Miss Yvonne.

Maybe it's a coincidence.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If it’s one thing I genuinely honestly wish to happen next year, it’s gas prices to lower down. Because honestly they’ve gotten ridiculously high this year.

But if I’m being honest, I don’t see that happening at all. In fact, I see it being the exact opposite. I expect the prices to go up to 4 dollars next year with where this country is going.

I mean sure. It at least gives me an excuse to complain about something and then get stoned afterwards, but it’s still ridiculous.