The "You know what?" thread

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
The last "recent" episode I watched was the one about the cafeteria lady having cancer. Only because I was curious to see how it was played out.

Now I'm curious to see the episode about autism - I heard that subject was covered.
I saw that one, and it was actually really well handled, I recommend you give it a watch. :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So you know how CW Seed claims that they have every single episode of the original US version of Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Turns out that they don't and only have half of the episodes from each season. All of them aren't even there, and they lied to themselves by supposedly saying they have all of the episodes.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I think it was Philosophy that used to sell this coffee face scrub stuff with coffee beans actually in it. That stuff smelled heavenly. It was discontinued a while ago as far as I know. Makes me sad.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
It's funny because if the smell of coffee was the taste of coffee I would drink it nonstop. But the taste is just nasty and doesn't live up to the smell's expections. Wow, what a weird sentence I just typed. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What's ironic though, is that our sense of smell and our sense of taste are actually connected (since our sinuses run down into our throats), so it seems like coffee should taste as good as it smells, shouldn't it?

If nothing else, when you smell a fart, you're actually tasting it as well.