well done...though im not gonna scream if theres a sliver of pink

steak with mushrooms is the best

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Snowth... You've done shrooms?

What was the experience like?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh jeez... Now I'm trying to picture you on shrooms...

Very, very paranoid. A bunch of Donald Trump's are chasing you in the distance.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, to tell you the truth, I went through a very, very paranoid period once when I was a teenager: I was on an acne medication that had such severe side effects that the administering of the medication was monitored by the government, because the side effects included: depression, mood swings, paranoia, thoughts of suicide, among others . . . and I had all but the suicidal thoughts. I mean I was fifteen and sleeping with the hall lights on. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, I do recall you mentioning that.

That sucks about the mood swings though. Could relate to that when I was going through them for a couple months after finishing college (and let me just say, therapy did NOT help at all for me).

It did suck though cause I felt like I wanted to commit suicide at one point. But overall, 2017 was just not my year at all.

Also, on another note, 15 and 16 were probably the really weirdest ages for me. That's probably when I was the stupidest during my teenage years. 17-19 I was just very salty. :smirk:

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what's pretty annoying?

When you have some kind of creative idea, but don't have the tools to come up with it yet. But when you got them, you realize someone else had the same idea as you and did it and then you're just like

:grr:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
You know what's pretty annoying?

When you have some kind of creative idea, but don't have the tools to come up with it yet. But when you got them, you realize someone else had the same idea as you and did it and then you're just like

:grr:
That is so true!! Like, once I had this idea for this cel animation series but I can't draw and don't have any of the materials! It was so annoying because I wanted to make it so bad. I mean, looking back on it, the idea sucked and was basically a blander version of Looney Tunes, but yeah it bugged me so much!!!