The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

cjd874

Reaction score
Perhaps the heaviest rock I will listen to...yes I will go for Metallica & AC/DC, but not Slipknot or Judas Priest "pleasenthankyew."

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
What about Motorhead? I obviously always knew the name of the band, but didn't listen to Ace of Spades until yesterday cause I was checking out the Rock Hall nominees (I probably played it on Guitar Hero or something back in the day):

And then there's this:

cjd874

Reaction score
Eh....in terms of Motorhead, I only know that song and nothing more. I'm more of an AC/DC, Van Halen, and Metallica guy. If Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, and Judas Priest were the pioneers of loud rock, those three other bands bridged the gap between hard rock and heavy metal.
Nonetheless, give me McCartney and Mercury over any of them and I'm a happy camper.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don’t mind Motörhead (and that song kicks *** by the way), but I hate their horrible cover of “Hellraiser.” Sorry but Lemmy’s vocals didn’t work for me there.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Listening to the audio book version of "The Disaster Artist: My Life Inside The Room"

Grumpo

Reaction score
Speaking of golden oldies--

Rumor has it that by the end of Prince’s solo his guitar could no longer maintain physical presence in this world and became one with the universe on a sub-subatomic level -- see. =)

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah... I'm surprised that stage didn't just collapse from all the talent on it.

I don't want to ruin the magic, but I literally have no idea where his guitar went -- the only possibility is he had someone in the front row to catch it.