The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Nick22

Reaction score
ok. this is the dumbest thing. but the other day my frienbd showed me a picture of her cousin while she was eating dinner nad she was like "this is my cousin elizabeth eating a gross meal" i have been laughing about it for days. she made me laugh about so much other stuff but i am too tired to type it all :big_grin:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I was at school with 2 friends, and we are the guys with the longest hair in the grade, when this cute girl walks past and goes "I like your hair" and all 3 of us said Thanks Simultaneously.

Kiki

Reaction score
I was at school with 2 friends, and we are the guys with the longest hair in the grade, when this cute girl walks past and goes "I like your hair" and all 3 of us said Thanks Simultaneously.
Aww, that's nice. :smile:

Today my friend was discussing her... um, wardrobe malfunction, which took place at the swimming sports. In front of one of the male teachers. O_O Sheah. She was really cool about it though, she was just laughing her butt off. I shouldn't be laughing, if it was me I'd be really embarrassed. :embarrassed:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I was in a conversation with my friends at our school swimming carnival, when one of the funniest teachers walked passt. Unfortunately, he walked past just as I said "Now where are the girls in tight shirts, cause it's too cold for swimsuits", albeit a joke, he just turned around and said "I Hope didn't just hear what I think I heard... I just pretend that Notthhhiinngggg happpennnedd..."

Kiki

Reaction score
I was in a conversation with my friends at our school swimming carnival, when one of the funniest teachers walked passt. Unfortunately, he walked past just as I said "Now where are the girls in tight shirts, cause it's too cold for swimsuits", albeit a joke, he just turned around and said "I Hope didn't just hear what I think I heard... I just pretend that Notthhhiinngggg happpennnedd..."
LOL! That happens to me a bit, even just the other day. I said... something, and this teacher walked past and gave me this very funny look.

Kiki

Reaction score
Today I mentioned to my brother Jim that he vaguely reminded me of Jackson Browne (the hair, slightly), the musician. My brother said he had no idea who that was and walked out of the room. About half an hour later, I hear him talking to Dad in the other room and saying, "Kate said I look like Micheal Jackson. Or someone like that...". ****! :big_grin:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Today I laughed cause I found out that not only does my English teacher have Ear Piercings, but he keeps a copy of Hamlet with him at all times, and he can quote any page, line and scene from memory and tell you where it is in his book, showing it too you to prove it!

Kiki

Reaction score
My friend Holly telling me about all her recent wild antics. :batty:

Kiki

Reaction score
Today in media we had to take photos that we'd think you'd find in a brochure (sp?) or something that represented the school. Our group, me and my two friends Lucy and Lauren, did these really tongue-in-cheek, obviously set-up ones. I most was in most of them, and there was this really good one of me telling a joke to Lucy. Another very hilerious one was one of Lucy and I again, this time, coming out of a toilet cubicle together! XD And another of Lucy in one of the computer labs doing thumbs-up while all these year 8s on the computers just gave there this weird look. They got a lot of laughs during presentation time, and I still can't stop laughing!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I fell over and exclaimed "Dang! My A**e! I can't feel it any more!", and Dad said "Good, you shouldn't be feeling your backside in public, it's not normal" LOL.
That and these two guys at my school had this hilarious rap battle at lunch, it just too funny for words.