The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Kiki

Reaction score
****! Owned! :big_grin:

Today my Mum couldn't think of the name of one of the biggest franchises in the world...

My Mum: (To my brother) "Why don't you have lunch cheaply at that place... McHungrys or BigMic or whatever it's called..."
My brother: "McDonalds...?"

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Lol today my Dad called me downstairs and into the loungeroom to "Get my glass"; when he actually sent me in there to watch a certian Rick Astley clip on TV. My Dad Rick Rolled me! LOL!
That mush have been really good timing. :zany:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Dad bought a new Toilet! Lol! It looked really awkward coming into the house. :zany:

animal0606

Reaction score
I was at a music store with a friend & we were checking out the good's & behold at the counter a nice petite long blond hair babe talking on the phone leaning on the counter her back towards us of course we had to check her out. You know when you see a nice girl you get that nice sexy song that always goes through your head when you see a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, well she hung up the phone turned towards us only to be revealed that this was no chick it was a dude I swear he fit the perfect description from behind to most dream girls when I saw the facial hair & the cookie monster googly eye's that was it we were out of there of course he caught us staring at him.Well 3 month's later 36 therapy session's later I can say I am doing better now.:halo:

Kiki

Reaction score
I was at a music store with a friend & we were checking out the good's & behold at the counter a nice petite long blond hair babe talking on the phone leaning on the counter her back towards us of course we had to check her out. You know when you see a nice girl you get that nice sexy song that always goes through your head when you see a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, well she hung up the phone turned towards us only to be revealed that this was no chick it was a dude I swear he fit the perfect description from behind to most dream girls when I saw the facial hair & the cookie monster googly eye's that was it we were out of there of course he caught us staring at him.Well 3 month's later 36 therapy session's later I can say I am doing better now.:halo:
ROFL! :big_grin: I've been there, man! XD I see the back of a dude with long-hair or something and I'm like, "ooh" and then they turn around and it's a chick! Lol, happens all the time with me. Sad... I know. XD

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I could not stop laughing at this! :zany:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I saw Tori get bitten on the crotch by a goat on Mythbusters, and I saw SST episode 4181 today again, which is always funny.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
One of my friends said that his mum cried in a rugrats movie. I found this hilarious, cause Those movies are dumbed down to be harmless to children.

Kiki

Reaction score
One of my friends said that his mum cried in a rugrats movie. I found this hilarious, cause Those movies are dumbed down to be harmless to children.
*Tries hard not to laugh* Aw man... I love the Rugrats' movies but... she CRIED? ROLF! *Kacks herself laughing. Well, not kacking herself..* This /is/ hilerious!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Jeremy Clarkson is in trouble because he did it again! This time he (At a press conference in Australia) called English PM Gordon Brown "This one eyed Scottish Idiot", followed by an "Oh great I just said that didn't I?" and an "Errm Yeah" from fellow Top Gear Host Richard Hammond.