The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For the record, shepherd's pie is an Irish dish that's essentially a medley of ground beef and veggies that's baked and topped with a layer of mashed potatoes covered in cheddar cheese - it's actually pretty good . . . but yeah, cornbread's not that great.

But . . . in transracial really a thing?

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I’ve seen people identify as a different race from the one they were born. There’s even an entire subreddit about it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’ll admit, I sometimes feel like I’m really a black guy trapped in a white guy’s body mainly with some of the stuff I enjoy (even if some of it can come off stereotypical) or am good at doing (every now and then I’ll use an excuse to show off my rap skills), and sometimes I have joked with my friends (some who are also black) of me being a black guy trapped inside a white guy’s body. That said, I don’t let my race specifically determine who I am and I’d say this if I were any other race because I’m honestly a free thinker while also (obviously) knowing right from wrong and respecting cultural differences.

Personally if you identify differently from your race just be careful what you say and do around other people. Cultural appropriation can still be a big dangerous situation in some areas.

But yeah….. seeing that it is a thing apparently, it was only a matter of time before Griffey took a stab at making fun of it, a bit over the top I might say, but that’s just his humor.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You're definitely a wigga: a white person who's more in-tuned with black cultural (particularly urban, or outright ghetto black culture) . . . I know, my sister is an unapologetically proud wigga herself.