The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what I actually love?

I'm sorry for bringing up race, but I love that someone who's African American/black (in this case, @Any Del) and also had an incident with biased cops (and let's be honest, NYC cops are ***holes) actually figured out the cops did what they had to do because the mom was being very uncooperative and bringing everything on herself and her family (as well as her son). I really like people who take the time to actually watch the video and learn who's fault it really is.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Still, it's interesting though. Like...

I've only seen one video that has an angry gamer with Mario Kart and Sonic (and in his defensive, his college (I'm guessing) roommate keeps messing with him when he's just trying to kill some time).

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
because cod is the poster child of video games that bring out the worst in people. the game's playerbase has a really awful reputation as it is, since its one of the only playerbases that actively swat other players (making a prank call to the police to send a swat team to someone they don't like's house). So its easy to poke fun at the players. most of those angry X player videos are staged anyway.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
True. I've seen some that are staged, others look pretty convincing.