The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I found a list of all the words that are censored in the video game "Dark Souls 2" and oh my gosh, IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND! While obviously all the real swear words and stuff like that are on the list, extremely childish terms like "poop", "pee-pee", and "doo-doo" are on the list as well. Seriously!? Dark Souls is a T-rated game. Only someone under the age of 5 would consider those words shocking in the slightest and also they probably shouldn't be playing Dark Souls 2 anyway considering it's ESRB rating. I just think that's pretty funny in a ridiculous sense.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I found a list of all the words that are censored in the video game "Dark Souls 2" and oh my gosh, IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND! While obviously all the real swear words and stuff like that are on the list, extremely childish terms like "poop", "pee-pee", and "doo-doo" are on the list as well. Seriously!? Dark Souls is a T-rated game. Only someone under the age of 5 would consider those words shocking in the slightest and also they probably shouldn't be playing Dark Souls 2 anyway considering it's ESRB rating. I just think that's pretty funny in a ridiculous sense.
That must've been an April Fools joke.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This happened on April fools/Easter Sunday. I was laughing my *** off at how salty this extreme left liberal was. :big_grin:

There is some bad language ahead which I apologise.

Just shows how stupid some people really are. Also, FYI, this is the video I'm referencing:

Some bad language again, which I apologise.