The Steven Universe thread

Misskermie

Reaction score
There are a couple of character storylines I would like to see more about:

1. The pink-haired Mystery Girl known as "S", whom Pearl had a crush on in "Last One Out of Beach City".
I'm pretty sure they'll talk about "S" more if we DO get that 6th season (Or even in the new movie we're supposed to get). I feel like after the most recent episode, there isn't much left besides things like that to talk about. The most recent episode felt like such a series finale, if they do continue, "S" is more than likely to make a comeback.

'Course I hope they explain ALL the phone numbers that Pearl seems to have. :laugh:

Misskermie

Reaction score
I personally want to see if Fluorite is going to unfuse. I wonder if we'll get to see the gems that she's comprised of.

snichols1973

Reaction score
Other storyline arcs that have yet to be revealed (when or if they occur):

When (and/or if) Connie's parents discover that Stevonnie is a fusion of Steven and Connie

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
A few things I've always wondered:

Will Steven ever fuse with another human?

Is he able to fuse with all humans, or just Connie? If it's the latter, then how come Connie is the only human who can fuse with Steven?

I hope these questions will be answered in the future.

snichols1973

Reaction score
A few things I've always wondered:

Will Steven ever fuse with another human?

Is he able to fuse with all humans, or just Connie? If it's the latter, then how come Connie is the only human who can fuse with Steven?

I hope these questions will be answered in the future.
One probable theory of how Steven's fusion with Connie is possible might have to do with the events of "An Indirect Kiss", when his healing saliva magically healed her eyesight...

if other fusions did occur, one possibility may be Lars, who is now resurrected by Steven, and his life is being lived "in the pink"...

snichols1973

Reaction score
For those that have seen Steven Universe: The Movie, any comments?