The Steven Universe thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh yeah, let's not forget that this is happening...

Which means, some scary stuff is probably gonna go down involving the diamonds :eek:. Or, judging by what looks to be the villain, it might be something entirely new. Would've been cool if it was theatrical release, but this way they can make sure that everyone who watches the show gets to see this.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ok, just a couple short rants...
Firstly, this hiatus is killin' me! Most shows don't just go on hiatuses this long while the season is still going. It's pretty ridiculous. The show was in the middle of a really important arc for the series! Like, a lot of stuff happened and a whole lot has gone unresolved. You can't just have episodes like that and leave it hanging for... who knows how long. People are either gonna forget about what was going on or just completely lose interest. It totally ruins the flow of the season :rolleyes:.

Second, why is the only episode my brother ever goes to Onion Gang? I mean, of all the episodes. Why???

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I didn't know that you'd stopped, ya Laundromat.
That's an offensive nickname. Why do you call me that? Is it because I steal dirty laundry from the financially vulnerable and don't give it back???! Huh, IS IT?!

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Ok, just a couple short rants...
Firstly, this hiatus is killin' me! Most shows don't just go on hiatuses this long while the season is still going. It's pretty ridiculous. The show was in the middle of a really important arc for the series! Like, a lot of stuff happened and a whole lot has gone unresolved. You can't just have episodes like that and leave it hanging for... who knows how long. People are either gonna forget about what was going on or just completely lose interest. It totally ruins the flow of the season :rolleyes:.

Second, why is the only episode my brother ever goes to Onion Gang? I mean, of all the episodes. Why???
Yeah, I'm getting tired of this hiatus too, GIMME SOME NEW EPISODES, CN!

Also, it's better than the episode Rocknaldo... give him that lol.

snichols1973

Reaction score
With fewer episodes being released and multiple-month hiatuses in between, it may feel like the series may eventually be reaching its conclusion once the current storylines are concluded; then again, I might be mistaken.

*Sigh* I guess we'll just have to wait and see, even though at this time, it feels like there's more waiting than seeing...

snichols1973

Reaction score
Ok, dark question but, what would happen to Steven if you ripped his gem out? Is all of his physical form human or does some of it come from the gem?
The answer, for those who may or may not have seen the "Change Your Mind" episode:

Last edited: