The Saddest thing that reminds you that you're old...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, in some cases, yeah, probably 16 (that actually hasn't been too uncommon down here in the south for decades), but I'm thinking more like as young as 11-13, since some Evangelicals actually say that girls should be legally allowed to marry if they've already had their first period at those ages. Sickening.

Next thing you know, kindergarten will be the new fifth grade, lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's pretty scary that you just predicted the future right there...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, honest question here: has anybody here my age and/or generation ever gotten involved in the staging of an intervention for a loved one who had a crippling addiction to computer solitate?

Any Del

Reaction score
So, honest question here: has anybody here my age and/or generation ever gotten involved in the staging of an intervention for a loved one who had a crippling addiction to computer solitate?
Never. . . What made you ask that Snowth?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The SNIZ & FONDUE epsiode "Solitare Confinment," where Fondue becomes addicted to computer solitare - reminds me very much of when I was younger, and mom had me join her in having an intervention with my dad because he had the same obsession - to the point that I remember just about the only time we could use the computer was when he would be at work, because once he came home, he would hog the computer just for solitare.

datman24

Reaction score
Saddest thing that reminds me I'm old... Nick Rewind's branding of shows from the late 2000s, such as iCarly and Victorious, as being "retro."

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Things that remind me that I'm old:Things that remind me that I'm older:
Nothing.Oh lord do you have the time?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Age wise, at 51,I probably have all of you beat, and I still don't feel old.
Six years after I posted the same thing. Think about that.