The RHLC!

analeisa

Reaction score
It's also interesting that Richard felt Elmo was quiet... He seems to be a loud character to me.
Me too. But remember Brian Muehl performed Elmo before. Mr. Muehl performed him with a soft and whispering voice. Richard was the one who started playing Elmo loud/with screams.

As for his other Sesame characters, I think he enjoyed most of them. Two Headed Monster gave him the chance to play around with Jerry. Placido Flamingo gave him the chance to show his massive love of opera.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
My goal is to fill and entire 60 minuet disc with songs. I would love to host a downloadable copy on my new blog and I would love to send Jane a copy sometime.

I Currently Have
* Dialog when Scooter meets Kermit (as an mix intro)
* Simon Smith & His Amazing Dancing Bear
* There's A New Sound (there is 34 seconds I need help cutting off)
* Trees
* Dog Walk
* Is It True?

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Nice, nice - looks like you're off to a good start. Don't forget "Six-String Orchestra" and other tunes like that - but then, you probably knew that already. And I agree - I think Jane would like a copy. You might want to check with Steve over on the MuppetCast - he knows how to get in touch with her.

There was a forum member who had this great Muppet MP3 site called Muppet Musique - that is, until Disney's legal eagles sent her a 'cease and desist' letter.

That's interesting, minor muppetz - it might be because Richard originally came on board as a background puppeteer for SST, whereas on TMS and FR he was one of the principals from day one.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
Six String Orchestra is on my wish list. I actually found a blog with the same name as the forum you mentioned. I managed to get 9 minuets worth of songs with Richard on it but I'm afraid i'm stuck without the help of other RHL's out there. :concern: Unrelated if anyone wants to follow my blog for future stuff i linked it in my previous post as well as my profile. I also made a thread in the site section

Nekoshema

Reaction score
i could try either sending you a mp3 of six-string orchestra [though my computer skills fail] or i could send you a link to the soft wear i use to download mp3's from youtube :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
MrDevco, I have and can send you Six String Orchestra, Look Through The Window, and The Telephone Opera. Just need your email address.

Also, if you're searching for Muppet songs, you should rully post in the Lots of MUP3's thread in the B/S/T section as that might yield better results.
Hope this helps.

Mr Devco

Reaction score
MrDevco, I have and can send you Six String Orchestra, Look Through The Window, and The Telephone Opera. Just need your email address.

Also, if you're searching for Muppet songs, you should rully post in the Lots of MUP3's thread in the B/S/T section as that might yield better results.
Hope this helps.
Thank you very much. *goes to search* :search:

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Ok I just HAVE to share this. For the longest time, because of Richard, I've been dying for the chance to use "Your Face!" as a comeback in a real-life setting. Tonight it finally happened! I stood up for my friend and told the girl who was teasing her, "YOUR FACE!" and the girl looked and me and pretended she was furious LOL... she took it quite well. I was pleased with the outcome. This excites me greatly!

Nekoshema

Reaction score
lol, nice work. to other people who haven't heard it, it'll stun them for a while, it's always fun. [well, not including my mom, she use to me being random] my friends and i use it all the time, so it's no big deal to us anymore. we used it long before i knew about Richard, but i tell them it was Richard Hunt who came up with it... then they yell 'Your face' to which i yell 'Your face' and so on until we get bored :wink:

analeisa

Reaction score
Lol, that is awesome. Kudos. I've used "Your face!" on people once or twice and it does stun them for a bit. :stick_out_tongue:

By the way, I've got a cute story involving Richard. I let my little sister read my Muppet Peter Pan Trade Paperback and she loved Janice as Wendy. So, she started asking me questions about Janice. Then this conversation happened:

Me: Janice has been around since the start of The Muppet Show. But her character didn't take off until Richard Hunt became her puppeteer in season 2.
Sister: Because Richard Hunt is awesome?
Me: Bingo.