The RHLC!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! That's what I really like about the Muppeteers. How giving they are of themselves and how they want to always give others a chance to live out their dreams, too. And I can't think of a better person to who showed this by his everyday actions that Richard Hunt did.

Yea! We did discuss something for Erin for when she gets back!:smile:

By that way. I just wanted to know that Skye is coming to visit me thins weekend! I'm so happy about it!:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Yay, stuff for Erin to read! I hope she's having a good time.

Thanks for posting that, heralde. That was real sweet for Richard to do that. The Muppeteers naturally care about others so much, it's really wonderful.

Aww William, thank you for bringing that up! That's so sweet of you. I'm darn excited about visiting you, too! :excited:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hi, gang, I'm back, and yes, I read the article about the autistic child spelling out Richard's name. Very interesting!

Had a great time in the UK, and I'll give a full report soon...I've been sneezing and sniffling ever since we took off for home this morning. Something in Scotland really triggered my allergies. I think it was that stand of alders outside Edinburgh International's main terminal.

But a few things that will be of interest to Muppet fans: one, we found Jim's bench on Parliament Hill in London on Wednesday morning, and I have a few photos of myself on it. Two, we took a turn past Wembley Stadium (which shares its name with a certain Fraggle) on Thursday. Three, while we were walking through the Royal Botanic Gardens in Edinburgh on Saturday, we found quite a few specimens of Richard's favorite flower. Four: on the train out of London on Friday, we passed Stevenage, and a sign directing travelers to Knebworth House (but not the house itself). But Stevenage is a straight shot out of King's Cross, so we could have popped in for a visit if time permitted.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Welcome back Erin!:smile: Glad you had a good time. Me and Caroline are together right now and she says hi!:smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Sounds like you had a good time, MN, looking forward to hearing more!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Oh, trust me, we did. Coulda done without the alder pollen and the long lines at customs, though.

Let's see, we arrived in London on Tuesday morning, stayed for three days and went up to Edinburgh on Friday. Came home late yesterday afternoon. In London, in addition to finding Jim's bench, we visited Abbey Road, where they took that famous photo of the Beatles going over the zebra crossing, and we signed our names on the studio's exterior wall. Visited the Sherlock Holmes Museum and the British Museum, did some running around on Piccadilly Circus and Charing Cross Road, and a few other things.

In Edinburgh, we visited the castle in the center of the city, bought some real tartan and cashmere, and took a long day trip up to Loch Ness (didn't see the monster) and around the highlands. And on our way back in...we passed Doune (pronounced as Done) Castle, one of the settings for Monty Python and the Holy Grail - it was the French taunters' castle. Very cool.

By the way: on the way up to Edinburgh, we stopped at Newcastle-upon-Tyne, where they shot Ghost of Faffner Hall. Waved to Lady Fughetta and the others on the way past.