The RHLC!

Skye

Reaction score
Thank you for posting about the documentary, heralde! I can't wait to watch it.

Congrats, Kiki, for that teacher being gone! That's great. I'll bet you'll enjoy it!

MBM, that sounds awesome. Big yay for talking to your guy, too! Sounds like all you guys had a great time.

So, when I was out and about today, I saw this girl wearing a Fraggle Rock shirt. It was so weird because I'd never even seen a FR shirt before, but it was so cute. And very cool to just see this random person walking around sporting one! My cool thing for the day, I guess. :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Glad you had fun MBM!

I saw the vikings thing on the first episiode of the Jim Henson Hour! It was so cool.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Glad you had fun MBM!

I saw the vikings thing on the first episiode of the Jim Henson Hour! It was so cool.
Skye, I think that is so cool that you that you saw a girl wereing a Fraggle shirt!

Kiki

Reaction score
It's so awesome, seeing a gal in a Fraggle tee- i've never seen one either! Only those ones that you iron-on pictures onto on ebay.

Lucky you, MBM! I love the idea of a 'peace' club... classic cool. Sounds like one helluva club! (and alot of fun!!)

yes, it's way better without my bogan of a teacher! I fact I prbely did scare him off...

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I've managed to watch parts one through four of Of Muppets and Men. And I got a well-needed snicker out of them. Which is a good thing, seeing as it's Monday and all.
I loved watching Richard with Scooter and Beaker...his natural voice definitely sounds like Scooter, only an octave lower. And I didn't realize he opened his mouth like that when he worked Beaker; I always thought you needed partially-closed lips to do the "meepmeep."

My mom always breaks out in laughter whenever someone mentions the Viking pigs sketch, and she was disappointed to hear that it doesn't come until season 5 (those slowpokes at Disney, mutter mutter...). I'll have to mention this to her.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Kiki said:
Lucky you, MBM! I love the idea of a 'peace' club... classic cool. Sounds like one helluva club! (and alot of fun!!)
Shyeah. They're so awesome, those four. We're in the Government classroom (which is kind of ironic) for our meetings, and two of them decided to change the warm up to: "Graded Warmup. 1. When a tree falls in a forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" I wonder if the next class actually...nah, pro'ly not.

EDIT: Sorry, something skipped a few posts, so I didn't read them...I don't know what. But that's cool, MuppetNewgirl, that you got to see it finally. Glad you found out that thing about Beaker, I always thought it was halfway too, which is what threw me off.

Kiki

Reaction score
Sounds like one groovy club, eh?
'When a tree falls in a forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?' Boy... that's deep. it's gonna keep me up all night. lol. :wink: