The Oh-So-Permanent Thanksgiving Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Same here! Thanksgiving Parade and as many Thanksgiving TV Specials and TV Episodes.

Here's my list of all what I've started watching
Nick's Thanksgiving Feast
Rocko's Modern Life - Turkey Time/Floundering Fathers
All Grown Up - R.V. Having Fun Yet?
Doug - Doug's Thanksgiving
Rugrats - The Turkey Who Came To Dinner
The Wild Thornberrys - A Family Tradition
Kenan and Kel - Turkey Day
Hey Arnold - Arnold's Thanksgiving
Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
Garfield Thanksgiving
B.C. First Thanksgiving
The Mouse and the Mayflower
Bugs Bunny's Thanksgiving Diet
ALF - Turkey in the Straw (Parts 1 and 2)
The Middle - Thanksgiving II
Couger Town - When The Time Comes
Family Guy - Thanksgiving
Suburgatory - Thanksgiving
Modern Family - Pumpkin' Chuckin'
MAD - The Bourne Leg-A-Turkey (Cartoon Network)
The Goldbergs - Stop Auguring & Start Thanksgiving
The Middle - Thanksgiving V
The Neighbors - Thanksgiving Is No Schmunk Bait
Regular Show - The Thanksgiving Special
The Mouse on the Mayflower! That’s another one that fell through the cracks.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When it comes to Thanksgiving episodes of shows, I do enjoy THE MUNSTERS' "Low-Cal Munster," EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND's "No Fat," and SEINFELD's "The Mom and Pop Store" (that technically counts, I think).

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
I know this won’t be a normal Thanksgiving for many. But I encourage everyone to find something to be thankful for. If you have your health, if you have food, if you have a roof over your head, you’re blessed.
It’s not about the specials (or lack of them), the football, but something much more.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m just trying to make the best of it in spite of being alone and having nothing but a frozen TV dinner on me as my meal.

On the plus side, I’m finishing up an animation I’m making based off one of my favorite Mst3k movies and plan on recording the voices tonight, so I’m grateful for that, as well as being alive during these crazy times.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
I know this won’t be a normal Thanksgiving for many. But I encourage everyone to find something to be thankful for. If you have your health, if you have food, if you have a roof over your head, you’re blessed.
It’s not about the specials (or lack of them), the football, but something much more.
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I’m just trying to make the best of it in spite of being alone and having nothing but a frozen TV dinner on me as my meal.

On the plus side, I’m finishing up an animation I’m making based off one of my favorite Mst3k movies and plan on recording the voices tonight, so I’m grateful for that, as well as being alive during these crazy times.
What I wouldn’t give to be able to beam you over here to help me eat all this food I cooked.
But even more than the food, I’ thankful you’re doing better, and you’re back here.
I really felt your absence.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Me and my parents and my sister and her family went to Golden Coral to have our Thanksgiving and it was ok. Not saying the food was bad just I had in mind that they would have most of what they normally have and they didn't. I was craving some Chicken Tenders and they didn't have any. I still had some good food tho. Had me some ham with mash potatoes and green beans then had some vanilla ice cream! Loved getting to see my family and friends today! I still had to work today but still a greatful day I had. Thanksful for my loving parents, friends and family!