The Oh-So-Permanent Thanksgiving Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
TBS is showing A Christmas Story on Sunday, November 24 from 7:00 PM until 9:00 PM.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

That note about sailing to the Netherlands before sailing for the New World is something they don't teach you in History Class.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Please, between the turkey, family, and football, remember what you're thankful for.In spite of hassles, frustration , and such, there are plenty of blessings to be found.
Peace on all of you-
Brian the Fuzzy One.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The thing I'm most thankful for this year is just being able to have survived this year through the grace of God.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Saw today's parade. Loved the Sesame opening number before the parade started. But I loved the Broadway musical numbers in the pre-parade hour before it started even more. Hadestown is a play that intrigues me, I'll do a Wiki :search: for it. The huge highlight was the number from Beetlejuice, was that Weird Al instead of Alex Bryton? And they had improvised lyrics just for the parade performance different from the actual play's lyrics. I'll try to see it again, nowhere th number of times BJ has seen Psycho, but I'll love it every single time I watch it! :big_grin: :excited: :jim: