The Nostalgia Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

I have some more, but they are downloaded off of YouTube so I will need to ask permission.

For these, any one of you can ask (except for the 2 who shall not be named that I mentioned) and it will work.
Thanks.

mariolover

Reaction score
Although I seem to remember the Season 30 Toodle-oo (with the funding tag) being played after instead of the 1992 funding. I probably saw either 3816 or 3797 on Sprout.
Wait a minute.... Those episodes were Monday and Tuesday episodes, respectively, and therefore they had no credits. I must have seen the toodle-oo with the funding separate from the credits then.

mariolover

Reaction score
Art Fleming Jeopardy! Days:
I have been an avid fan of Jeopardy! and Wheel since I was like 3. My Grandma always put it on when I came to her house as a kid so I watched it.

I also watched Kids' Favorite Songs, The Best of Elmo, Do The Alphabet, 25 Wonderful Years, More Barney Songs, and Barney's Beach Party as a kid at my Grandma's because she had all those and still has them!

mariolover

Reaction score
Saw this commercial on my Pokemon tapes as a kid! It's a weird one but I like it!

Also found this gem on YouTube. This was when they had the turn letterboard before they introduced the heat activated touch one in February 1997, and the number draw before they introduced the toss-up in September 2000:

And watched the one below countless times with my grandma as a kid while she had it playing in the background (By then they removed the part that says "This is MacDonald Carey, and these are the Days of Our Lives" out of respect for his death.):

Last edited:

mariolover

Reaction score
Another video that was advertised on the Pokémon tapes! I vaguely remember watching episodes of this, which means we must have had one of the Kimba tapes:

And of course, we can’t forget this one!

The Pokémon tape commercials bring back such good memories! I used to watch those all the time when I was little! I still have all 26 volumes of Indigo League from I Choose You up through Friends & Rivals!

And does anyone else remember this obscure cartoon from the infamous Klasky-Csupo (the creators of Rugrats)? It was sold on VHS on 6 videos for a limited time at McDonald's (the last one was only released online).

A surprisingly large number of my IRL friends remember the Ronald McDonald cartoons.

And of course, there’s Dinosaur Train, made by the creator of Hey Arnold!, which I also remember watching as a kid!

And then this one!

Last edited:

mariolover

Reaction score
And just in time as we get closer to Christmas! I uploaded this on my secondary YouTube account to avoid copyright from NBCUniversal:

Trailer from The Fifth Element VHS seen below. Remember this very vaguely!

I used to love the show below as a kid!

Last edited:

Angela Mae

Reaction score
Glamor Shots! A different age, different standards of beauty. Mom took the bait and decided the mother and daughter discount the studio offered was even better.

This is me and my Mom in 1993. In return, i was allowed to try out for baseball...