The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Any Del

Reaction score
I finally FINALLY had the opportunity to meet a second individual I definitely wanted to meet for the longest time, Marty Grabstein! 😁 We discussed about my animation career and voice over work, why Courage's dialogue decreased and etc. By far one of the warmest funniest guys, I had the pleasure to talk with!

Oh, and did I mention he congratulated me on my artwork of Victor and Courage? 😁

Any Del

Reaction score
Got to head over to my second brother's home earlier this afternoon where I met and held my newborn second niece. She was born this past Wednesday on Star Wars Day, so hopefully she won't be a child of woe. :zany:
Nice! Congratulations!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have some wonderful news! I completed an online proofreading course and passed the final exam!

The website's rule is that if you score 70 or less points on the test, you pass and win a certificate. Guess what grade I ended up with? 99! That's the second best right there!

I feel like I truly accomplished something!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
There's been A LOT of adorable rabbits popping up in our yard lately. In less than one hour, I saw five of them! :flirt:.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not only are there films I'm looking forward to this year like Hocus Pocus 2, The Munsters, and the Netflix series Wednesday based on The Addams Family being directed by Tim Burton...
Found out there are some good series coming to Netflix as well like The Sandman, The Fall of the House of Usher, and what has me the most excited, a live-action series version of One Piece! :fanatic: